Dumbarton

Magic! Rep in my work is a Dumbarton fan. he's getting it tight on Monday, takes a bit of heat off all the Shettlestons

I saw a good bit of Dumbarton in the 70's - old pros like Davie Wilson, Willie Wallace, Graham Fyfe, young guys coming through like the McAdams, Ian Wallace, Murdo McLeod, Graeme Sharpe.

It looks like the standard has dropped a bit.

I saw a good bit of Dumbarton in the 70's - old pros like Davie Wilson, Willie Wallace, Graham Fyfe, young guys coming through like the McAdams, Ian Wallace, Murdo McLeod, Graeme Sharpe.

The footage looks like it's from the 70s.

Is there snow on the pitch? That's some micro climate they have over there. I'm sure the wind makes it feel sub zero there to be fair.

You missed Sir Walter.

Just looked the goalkeeper (Sam Ramsbottom) up on wiki, in eight years he has made 60 appearances for 11 clubs

Wouldn't have happened if I was still the groundsman. Cheaper option eh

Unfortunately the club's budget was really tight. In a choice between a groundsman or Ross Forbes? Forbes would be out the door every time for me. But sadly that wasn't the choice. The club barely has a pot to piss in. Every penny is a prisoner and seeing Duffy spunk it on absolute dross like Ramsbottom is annoying.

He'll be gone in the summer (thank %^*&). Going to have to be a big readjustment in the summer because the Sons don't look capable of staying up. Then there's the issue of the owners that still has to be resolved. Some very good people are fighting a tough battle to do what they can in very difficult circumstances.

Just be thankful Jardine isnt still there or we wouldn't even have the pot because the folk grafting to try and bring in anything they can to the club wouldn't be allowed to try what they've tried.

Back