Duncan Ferguson

Neil

Pundit on Sky today for the Everton v Chelsea game and talks well about the game. Sensible and love the fact he just talks as if he’s chatting amongst mates. No nonsense type attitude to the game and how it should be played but also very intuitive at the same time.

Jamie Redknapp appeared scared shitless of the big man. Was constantly agreeing with everything “Duncan you’re completely right” said and was constantly appearing to big him up as the greatest thing ever.

Redknapp more or less said that he shat it any time he went to play Everton and seen Duncan Ferguson standing there in the tunnel.

As for Roy Keane he never went near Duncan Ferguson on the park even though they faced each other plenty times. Probably knows Ferguson would have destroyed him the pr1ck

Last edited:
Some teams deliberately target the volatile “hard man” of a team to try get a reaction and a inevitable red card.

I can’t remember anyone or any team targeting Ferguson. I guess there just weren’t any willing volunteers in the dressing room prior to the game to take on Ferguson to see if they could get a reaction.

“Who is up for trying to push big Dunc over the edge today boys?”

“%^*& that boss. I cherish my balls and don’t want to spend tonight in hospital having them surgically removed from my liver after big Dunc has booted them there”

Some teams deliberately target the volatile “hard man” of a team to try get a reaction and a inevitable red card.

I can’t remember anyone or any team targeting Ferguson. I guess there just weren’t any willing volunteers in the dressing room prior to the game to take on Ferguson to see if they could get a reaction.
wasn't it the opposite with big Dunc? Fergie used to tell his Man U players to be nice to him - they used to ask how his old dear was when they lined up in the tunnel

wasn't it the opposite with big Dunc? Fergie used to tell his Man U players to be nice to him - they used to ask how his old dear was when they lined up in the tunnel
Only because they didn’t want to have to promote six youth players for their Champions League game on the Tuesday night after Dunc had hospitalised six of the team on the Saturday

Pundit on Sky today for the Everton v Chelsea game and talks well about the game. Sensible and love the fact he just talks as if he’s chatting amongst mates. No nonsense type attitude to the game and how it should be played but also very intuitive at the same time.

Jamie Redknapp appeared scared shitless of the big man. Was constantly agreeing with everything “Duncan you’re completely right” said and was constantly appearing to big him up as the greatest thing ever.
Aye, because he knows Dunc would stick the heid on him if he disagreed

Some people pretend to be hardmen. Others batter %^*& out you when you break into their house and hold you hostage until the police come....whenever you get round to ringing them and ask them to come.
And totally naked apparently! :oops:

Redknapp more or less said that he shat it any time he went to play Everton and seen Duncan Ferguson standing there in the tunnel.

As for Roy Keane he never went near Duncan Ferguson on the park even though they faced each other plenty times. Probably knows Ferguson wouldn't have destroyed him the pr1ck
One of the first clips on a Duncan Ferguson tackles video on YouTube is Ferguson elbowing some Man Utd player and Roy Keane rather than square up to Ferguson grasses him off to the referee.

Pal of mine worked with a lassie that spent the night with Dunc when he was at dundee etd. Astounding, was the report. I was jealous then and am still jealous now!

Also mind there was a video of him being lovely to a wee guy with learning difficulties that had drawn a picture of him, not that long ago.

Duncan Ferguson is a great guy!

The hard man that never acts it. Always seems decent but those who've crossed him now know not play stupid games.

As for Roy Keane he never went near Duncan Ferguson on the park even though they faced each other plenty times. Probably knows Ferguson would have destroyed him the pr1ck
That's the definition of a bully only start on certain people and avoid ones that you think will kick your lady's front bottom in.

To this day my one genuine regret is that we didn't stand up to the haters and stick by Duncan Ferguson.

The sky ( might have been) the limit????

A great Evertonian and Newcastle forward.

Imagine Malky MacKay, Brian O'Neill and the like against Big Dunc.
not really as it would only have been for one season,

Mjalby and Balde on the other hand

I post this any time Big Dunc is mentioned, but I played him at FIFA one random Saturday night back when the PS3 was out.

It was back in the early days of Twitter and he had an account at that time.

Must've been back of 12, 1 in the morning and he tweeted that he was bored. I said I'd give him a game of FIFA and he DMed me his username and we had a game. :))

Couple of hours later he messaged again saying he couldn't sleep cause he was raging he lost and did I fancy a rematch. :D

I admired Keane (Un-staunch, I know) for the leadership role and captain he played, but he was a bit of a cardboard hard man.

Ferguson though was genuinely a headcase and would have turned Keane inside out with his bare hands.
They done that 10 ten MOTD , and it was for Hardmen Big Dunk no 1 , Shearer I’d forgot had played with him at Newcastle and was a hard guy himself , said at times he was scary .

I post this any time Big Dunc is mentioned, but I played him at FIFA one random Saturday night back when the PS3 was out.

Must've been back of 12, 1 in the morning and he tweeted that he was bored. I said I'd give him a game of FIFA and he DMed me his username and we had a game. :))

Couple of hours later he messaged again saying he couldn't sleep cause he was raging he lost and did I fancy a rematch. :D.
Ach brilliant story , reminds me of the time I played Monopoly with Vinnie Jones :D

Ach brilliant story , reminds me of the time I played Monopoly with Vinnie Jones :D
"Idea for a television programme..."

Ey9JQ9gWUAM2F1L

Couple of hours later he messaged again saying he couldn't sleep cause he was raging he lost and did I fancy a rematch. :D
Did you say yes and let him win the rematch just incase he popped round? :))

He was good today. Blind optimism that Everton would win even at half time lol.

Good on him. Could have been a legend here but the media and referees would have hounded him out anyway.

I admired Keane (Un-staunch, I know) for the leadership role and captain he played, but he was a bit of a cardboard hard man.

Ferguson though was genuinely a headcase and would have turned Keane inside out with his bare hands.
No lover of Keane but he boxed in Ireland at youth level and was a district champion.
When playing for Man U he had the fastest hands when training on the ‘reaction’ reflex touch board. No mug Brother. Just an angry man!!

Do you think he’ll be in the Studio for the first Old Firm match this season?

Bear hands

This. Keane is a bully

This. Keane is a bully

I'm sure I seen an old game when Keane came up against Wimbledon, they had Vinnie Jones playing for them. Jones and a few others kicked man utd around the park. I'm pretty sure Jones half arsedly head butted Keane and it looked like he also shat it then too.
He'd only have been a young guy back then breaking through at man utd but he'd still have usually reacted to that sort of thing. Just another example of him picking his targets wisely.
I may have dreamt some of that as my head's a bit mashed tonight ,but if someone could confirm that happened, or even something along those lines that would be great :)).
He also does the same thing as a pundit on sky. Will sit there and rip into the likes of Jamie redknapp but won't utter a word to the likes of souness.

Proud to say my beloved old man dated Duncs Aunt Maureen and can confirm he was one genuine hard bstartd! He also got caught being ‘hard’ with a barmaid on a pool table by cctv in Banockburn :D
No so much a claim to fame, but Christmas caroled at his mums house for readys, when a stayed in st ninians.

Great hes another person that likes to write off chelsea glad he get got showed up for saying everton would won 2-0 & said koulibaly lack of experience of playing in the premier league would help everton , how did that work out for him?

He should learn to respect to chelsea & not say things like that if they where playing Liverpool or Man City he wouldnt said everton would win & say the score & the goal scorer & not talking about one of there players not playing in the premier leagur

Keane never spoke to Andy gorum when he signed for man Utd the guys a fuckin bellend

Can't wait to see him and Keane on the same program, wish they had had a go when the played, my moneys on big Duncan.
One of the reels that crops up on FB of big Dunc throwing opposition players around is against Man U. Its not Keane he bangs but it’s him who’s complaining about it but, unusually, he doesn’t challenge the player directly and instead just runs to the ref pointing back at big Dunc. I reckon that’s your answer right there mate

Back