Duncan shearer is "delighted" McGregor got banned

World Exclusive coming up...

Scottish "journalists" are in a race to track down Wayne Biggins for his opinion

Has anyone asked Peter Van Der Ven for his thoughts yet ?

"For shure, McGregorsh desherved to be poonished ..."

Meh who gives a flying fuk about what this priks opinion is, never heard of the cunnt in my life. Huddersfield, Swindon sheep and Inverness what a diddy asf cv

Wonder if the sun will track a player down to ask them if 2 Celtic players should have been red carded for the hibs game.or they could ask about Gordon's kung fu kick while the,'re at it.

The papers are to blame, they are twisting the knife,looking for a good quote to fit their agenda.
Skint losers only too happy to assist.
When Brown sliced the young Hearts kid at Parkhead the papers were quite happy to let that pass by without nailing Brown to the wall.

It's quite sad the people they are going after - they're generally the bitterest of Rangers haters and people that nobody on this planet really gives a shit about. What they hoping to achieve?

It's been conveniently forgotten by all of those rushing to have a go at McGregor in the media ...... Ferguson was quick to get his revenge by sticking the boot into McGregor's ribs five minutes later.

Ferguson can rest easy knowing he wasn't wearing a Rangers shirt, so it's business as usual for those who want to leave a bit on our players.

I wonder what Derek thought of his son kicking our goalie? And did Bazza look him in the eye and ask him if he meant to injure McGregor?

I thought the mhedia had reached the bottom of the barrel in the search for critics and haters to throw at us but no, there is obviously a lot more slime to scrape out even if they have to resort to nobodies.

It's quite sad the people they are going after - they're generally the bitterest of Rangers haters and people that nobody on this planet really gives a shit about. What they hoping to achieve?
The question is are the hacks approaching them or vice versa?

If I wanted a quote, that clown wouldn't make the top 500 list of ex players

He came marching round to my side of the table and just asked me to repeat what I said, I tried to explain, then he just said he heard everything that fans have shouted at him and doesn't need it in his local. He is pretty tall and was towering over me, as I replied to someone else I shat it
Should have cued his ginger skull.

Are the Scots media trawling through bookies now and grabbing the general public to comment on our players/club/support?

Christ I feel old. Folk on this thread - GENUINELY - have never heard of Duncan Shearer.

For a time, he was Paw Broon's (google him) number 1 striker for the national side. Our very own answer to England's Alan. :oops:

Last edited:
Sheep shagging cunts will prob get a framed certificate of the ban and put it up on the wall to celebrate it for next time we play up there

Christ I feel old. Folk on this thread - GENUINELY - have never heard of Duncan Shearer.

For a time, he was Paw Broon's (google him) number 1 striker for the national side. Our very own answer to England's Alan. :oops:
They are the lucky ones, im old enough to have seen him

I hadn't seen this mug in ages. Incredibly he looks even worse then he did in the 90s.

He's now full on Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

2zi4pky.jpg

One assumes that the ball is imminently about to "get in his belly" judging from that pic.

I hadn't seen this mug in ages. Incredibly he looks even worse then he did in the 90s.

2zi4pky.jpg

One assumes that the ball is imminently about to "get in his belly" judging from that pic.

i take back my squarehead comment.. bawheid more applicable.

2zi4pky.jpg

That looks more like big John Henderson the huge darts player!

Back