Duncan shearer is "delighted" McGregor got banned

Who the hell is Duncan shearer ? Where do they get the comments from all these cnuts who have nothing to do with what happens in our games WTF.

Hated that ginger cųnt.

What about your comments on the Ferguson kick on McGregor? No, didn't think so.

It's okay for Scott Brown to throw forearm smashes, stamp on people, scissor kick them, kick our at their head... because he can take a tackle.

%^*& me gently, they are all our in force. Rangers hating bastards. The only way to shut them up and make them eat their words is to win league titles and trophies.

I hated that prick since he acted the big hard man in the fluke pub in Inverness when he was assistant manager at caley. I was playing pool and I missed an easy pot and said "f.uck off ya prick" just as he walked past coming out of the toilets and he thought I was talking to him. The thing is he actually is a prick so I can understand why he thought I was talking about him

I hated that prick since he acted the big hard man in the fluke pub in Inverness when he was assistant manager at caley. I was playing pool and I missed an easy pot and said "f.uck off ya prick" just as he walked past coming out of the toilets and he thought I was talking to him. The thing is he actually is a prick so I can understand why he thought I was talking about him
Lol what did he say to you

So you shat it :D:D

james mcclean, duncan squarehead, who the fuk next will the poet media drag out for comment?

Turncoat rat Billy Dodds chipped in with his two bob’s worth saying McGregor has always liked to put himself about and the CO’s decision was correct.

This is what passes off as ‘balance’ in the eyes of the media.

He came marching round to my side of the table and just asked me to repeat what I said, I tried to explain, then he just said he heard everything that fans have shouted at him and doesn't need it in his local. He is pretty tall and was towering over me, as I replied to someone else I shat it
Lmao you should of wrapped the snooker cue round his big fecking heed. He shouldn't be acting like that though when he's a public figure

lol I had forgotten about that ginger prick a long time ago.
He's no famous anymore, just like the sheep.

Hahaha. What a way to go through life, thinking everyone Ian talking about you whenever you hear the word prick. :))

Duncan fücking Shearer.

How much more of the bottom of the barrel are we going to scrape here?

Roll up, roll up come and hate on Rangers.

Who else is still to have their say? Mo Bangura? Miku? Any other nonentities?

Answer me this question Duncan that you and the media fail to answer. What was Lewis Ferguson doing running at a goalkeeper who already had the ball in his arms? Take your time, you big piece of lard.

That's the point I've been making.

Goalies slide out like that to protect themselves and players know this. Players then hurdle the goalie to avoid it.

Ferguson is making no attempt to hurdle McGregor. Greegs has the ball in his arms long before contact with the Aberdeen player is made.

Why is Ferguson continuing to plough in to the challenge instead of preparing to jump over a goalie on the ground?

Was it that he was intending to do McGregor himself?

Now, I'm big enough to admit that even with his eyes turned away from the player and knowing that he'd lifted his leg, there was a chance he'd make contact and there's a possibility McGregor left himself open to a red card.

However, he did it because he knew that the player was likely going to injure him if he didn't protect himself. You see goalies do it every week.

Nobody anywhere gives a flying fu@k about him or his opinions but, add this article along with rest of the no marks articles and it's obvious, conspiracy (hate using that word, reminds me of mentally challengeds boys club). Sorry.

He came marching round to my side of the table and just asked me to repeat what I said, I tried to explain, then he just said he heard everything that fans have shouted at him and doesn't need it in his local. He is pretty tall and was towering over me, as I replied to someone else I shat it
You maintained your dignity (and did not end up in A&E)

It's been conveniently forgotten by all of those rushing to have a go at McGregor in the media ...... Ferguson was quick to get his revenge by sticking the boot into McGregor's ribs five minutes later.

Ferguson can rest easy knowing he wasn't wearing a Rangers shirt, so it's business as usual for those who want to leave a bit on our players.

Back