Dundee appoint Gordan Strachan as technical director - total jerk!

"Total jerk!"

OptimalFarflungHusky-size_restricted.gif

Wow... this guy has proven himself to be a bit of a dinosaur, and overall just a total jerk in general only a few months ago.

Shocked a club would appoint him in such a prominent role after those comments he made to be honest.

Yes, he should have been tarred and feathered, strung up by the balls and he and his family never allowed to work ever again.

What a world we live in.

Just as long as he remembers to take the trash out on the way to the drug store.

No football manager should ever need to work under/alongside a 'technical director' like him.
He is too self important and will ultimately end up causing bother with the manager due to his ego and shitey opinions about football.

Absolute Beef Jerkey of a man.

Such a backward step imo. Lacking in forward/future thinking. It makes no odds to me but what a dinosaur he is.

What the H-E-double hockey sticks are these Dundee guys smoking? They've got some kinda' screw loose letting a slimeball like that guy near their soccer stadium!

The Dundee franchise fans will be blowin' chunks 24/7 over this mook.

Hahahaha "jerk", what part of America are you from?

You sure scolded him, bloody nincompoop that he is.

Last season, during many games it was a shut-out and the Dundee-men had their offense bursting into the 18 and hit shots on frame, in the wheelehouse but it often went out of bounds. It was as if the soccer players had something wrong with their cleats.

If Strachan can resolve this then perhaps they can eclipse their neighbours in The Timex Derby and win the championship pennant.

I have a suspicion that these appointments are made not on any technical or business criteria but for the contacts a technical director has in the game. It's a bit like scouts; I used to think scouts had some sort of ability to spot talent, now I think they are appointed for who they know in the game. Scouts have hundreds of contacts who can inform them early who is hot and who is not.

Back