Dundee derby

Sky trying to flog a dead horse by making out this is a big game. The two of them should be merged into one slightly less woeful team
You could apply the same theory to 60% of Scottish football teams.
We might end up with two or three decent tiers

Griffiths looks like he thinks he's doing Dundee a favor. Was anonymous except for the singing.
Brown having a rough time at Sheepville too.
And to think, 12 months ago they both thought today they'd be unfurling the TI*R flag at the Porkery with manager Neil Lennon and Player of the Year, Duffster.

Should have said giving fouls but letting players rack up 3 and 4 with no cards. We don't get that luxury.

Ah yeah mate. Was a poor referee performance. I quite like Beaton as a ref (apart from that disaster class at Ibrox v Hibs) but he never seemed to get to grips with it at all today. It's as if he never wanted to play any advantage and both teams were taking the opportunity to slow it down when they could.

That is going to be completely abused for tactical gain.

Honestly, I don't know why they didn't just stick with 5 subs per game.

I raised this before and someone said that no doctor would risk their reputation by ordering a concussion sub when it wasn't needed. I don't agree with that at all. Managers are cynical bastards and will abuse any position they can to make a tactical change if they need to. I think it should be decided by an independent doctor and not a club one.

Back