Dundee Fans Forum

Don't mind Dundee to be fair, certainly no choice between the teams I that street for sure.

Never been to Dens Park though to see what it's like when we play there.

Remember being in the home end at Tannadice last time we won the league there and being absolutely stunned at just how bitter those cunts are towards us. Proper eye opener that was.

I remember when Dundee were in serious trouble they were out with buckets collecting cash before a game when we were playing them,a good few years ago now,I saw plenty of bears putting cash in which was great,but you have to wonder if they would have done the same for us

See, I though this was the done thing. Up until our turn !!!!

once it gets to the game I have no doubt they will act like cunts
And? Surely that is part of supporting your team, a healthy bit of vitriol to the opposition.

Would hate to see any support openly giving support to the opposition. Would be very, how would you put it, ''soccer''

The baws burst when we demand that from the opposition. Lets leave that kind of love in to the poets and their cohorts.

One of the very few Scottish clubs I bear no malice towards , think highly of McCann too , still hope we pump the tomorrow !!

Never had a problem with any Dundee fans I've encountered, I've worked with one for 18 years and he hates the filth!. Last season when we played Aberdeen in December there was a few Dundee fans in the blue star watching a flute band before going to Kilmarnock.

Considering we stole a few of their better players during the naughties for not very much they seem to be ok . As has been said come kick off the chants may well start . Or maybe their forums full of kids too young to remember

Was in Majorca earlier this year and seen some Dundee lads on a stag. Singing about Neil McCann etc
They were doing karaoke and Penny Arcade came on (not them) but they were loving it, belting it out top of their voices!

Other than their games against us, I wish Dundee FC, Neil McCann and their fans a great season. They are a club I have a fond affection for from my days at RAF Leuchars. As for the arab scum ? They have always been a bitter mob and karma is biting f*ck out of them. Which is nice.

Don't hate them or particularly like them but I do like their manager so good luck to them but not against us

It was not uncommon to hear the sash being belted out by the Dundee fans in the 70's.

Them and Hearts were true staunch unionist clubs in those days. Time has chipped away at that, Hearts are a sorry imitation of the great club they once were.

I used to work with a few Dundee supporters who were decent guys that could actually hold a conversation about football without suffering from glazed eyes and severe frothing at the mouth about Rangers, completely at the other end of the spectrum from the tangerine fuds who to a man utterly despise us with every fibre of their being.

My dislike and contempt for the fans of other Scottish clubs has grown over the last few years, but Dundee are not ones who enter into that for me.

I dont recall many of them sticking up for us when we were voted out of the SPL. Probably because they took our place.

Guy at work reckons they are gonna win, my response was but el Buffalo has scored more than your entire squad!!!

Got a Dundee fan in my work who is also pro rangers. Never had any dislike to Dundee myself and always want them to hammer utd

I am not sure why we are so worried these days about what others think of us. Maybe its just that there are too many care bear millennials amongst us but then again maybe it's just me but I don't really care what others teams supporters think of us. It's not really the old no ones likes we don't care stuff it's just non Rangers fans opinions of anything Rangers just don't matter to me.

Back