Dundee Farce Continues – Postponed Again

And again, consensus seems to be it's a real issue which needs dealt with but because it's happening to us, "f*ck 'em".

Same as the shit state of referees, VAR, SPFL leadership, empty stadiums, crappy tv deal etc etc.

This is why things are never going to change up here, Scottish football and its fans are hating the game into oblivion. Unless someone steps up and we get change at the top, nothing is going to happen.

That's why our weather is so accurate.
Crackpot.
Most of the time it is quite accurate, it’s not an exact science and never will be but just because you got told it was going to be dry one time and got a wee bit wet doesn’t mean it’s all totally random.

You one of these people that ignore weather warnings and end up floating down the road in your motor?

Most of the time it is quite accurate, it’s not an exact science and never will be but just because you got told it was going to be dry one time and got a wee bit wet doesn’t mean it’s all totally random.

You one of these people that ignore weather warnings and end up floating down the road in your motor?

Most of the time it's not.

I'm one of these people that check the weather but don't bank on it.
You reckon the weather report for Dundee next Wednesday is 100% going to be what they said yesterday.
Lol.
Hawkhead? Dykebar maybe?

I'm one of these people that check the weather but don't bank on it.
You reckon the weather report for Dundee next Wednesday is 100% going to be what they said yesterday.
Lol.
Hawkhead? Dykebar maybe?
100%? No, I literally said it’s not an exact science but you seem to think because it’s not right every time it’s to be completely dismissed.

It actually is if you do some research instead of letting the experiences where you got upset at them getting it wrong skew your bias.

I disagree and i dont get upset at the weather forecasters. Well i do really.

Full.of shit.

Only Michael fish who was apparently an expert.

Dont get alarmed, everything is all good.

Where did that end up? A hurricane perhaps.

I'm outta here. Don't want to derail the thread.

100%? No, I literally said it’s not an exact science but you seem to think because it’s not right every time it’s to be completely dismissed.
Let me remind you as you are making stuff up now.
I replied to someone else about how bad they are forecasting our weather and you sarcastically replied its that hard to predict they got it spot on yesterday. Lol.
Moving the goal posts son.
Hate school holidays.

It would take a full week of zero rain on that surface to dry it out

There are showers due most days whether it be overnight or during the day

Only positive with the weather forecast is that it’s predicting high winds so that might help dry the pitch but the high temps don’t get over 11 degrees from Sunday to Wednesday so not exactly a great outlook

Rangers need to ask the SPL to provide a contingency plan before midday on Tuesday as that’s another farce

Time we sent a lawyers letter saying no way to a BCD game as that’s against sporting integrity and Lieswell is all for that isn’t he so we need to tell the SPL we won’t agree to BCD and threaten legal action

Let me remind you as you are making stuff up now.
I replied to someone else about how bad they are forecasting our weather and you sarcastically replied its that hard to predict they got it spot on yesterday. Lol.
Moving the goal posts son.
Hate school holidays.
Keep harping on about school holidays and mental hospitals while hitting out with braindead patter like “The weather report is always wrang” along with your old pal bringing up Fish from f**k knows how long ago :))

It’s 2024 lads.

Last edited:
Keep harping on about school holidays and mental hospitals while hitting out with braindead patter like “The weather report is always wrang” along with your old pal bringing up Fish from f**k knows how long ago :))

It’s 2024 lads.
OK.
Making stuff up again.
Never said that.

Game could be moved venue if Dens Park is not playable. We will told before well in advance if that's the case.

Spfl statement

Eh?
So the weather in Scotland is easy to forecast, even a week ahead?
48 to 72 hours isn't a massive stretch. Back in my days as a groundsmen we did pretty much plan stuff via the weather channel then refine as required. Just like Dundee could've done the days after cancel 1 and an international break but didn't bother to until the day before they played motherwell. Pitch would've still been shit but playable had they done the required.

Back