Dundee FC in a desperate situation (Nelms's duplicity coming home to roost)

Beezty

Pity, as I used to like Dundee, played for them at youth level a long time ago when Jocky Scott was the manager and they had a great set up.

That said, if you jump into bed with the dark side, que sera.

ChildOfGod

If you feel sorry for their fans go and have a look at their forum.

During the time when we issued our dossier on the SPFL, their fans were ripping the piss out of us and it’s contents. Constant sevco this and that.

Their fans are also/were fully behind their chairman’s decision to not only promote and crown their nearest rivals as ‘champions’ but to stop themselves from getting a chance at promotion by curtailing the season all in the reason of giving the kiddie fiddlers a *league title. They are happy to suck it up and move on.

Their fans are braindead, cuckold dumplings. F’ck them all.
The Broons

AriseSirWalter

It'd be interesting to hear why the fans don't want to give the money, there must be some reason for it. I'd like to think it's in response to Nelms behavior at the vote but I suspect there must be more to it.

Would be quite the turn of events if another vote is needed to sort out this mess after it goes through the courts and Dundee aren't around to cast a vote!

Withambear

Why would a Dundee fan renew a season ticket now when there season doesn’t kick off until October at the earliest

Supply will always outstrip demand and money is toght

His decision to change his vote is going to hit them hard, but karmas a bitch

L/COLNEYBEAR

The double dealing arsewipe in his rush to accommodate his beloved hoops has probably all but destroyed Dundee FC. I'm sure there are fans of Dundee that were genuinely horrified by his actions and they have my sympathy.

The_StCyrus_Bear

During the time when we issued our dossier on the SPFL, their fans were ripping the piss out of us and it’s contents. Constant sevco this and that.

Their fans are also/were fully behind their chairman’s decision to not only promote and crown their nearest rivals as ‘champions’ but to stop themselves from getting a chance at promotion by curtailing the season all in the reason of giving the kiddie fiddlers a *league title. They are happy to suck it up and move on.

F*ck them !!!

Dcalm

Like Hearts they were promised the land of milk and honey - just so long as they played along. Their vote has been cast and can't be changed, they have no use anymore and have been tossed aside. "Thrown under the bus" comes to mind.

madride

One of the few teams I had no axe to grind with over the last few years couldn’t have done any more of a 360

I will have a peh for my dinner in solidarity with their plight. GIRUY

nemessis

It's something that was happening even before the vote, they were haemmoraging 500k per month so Nelms changed his vote and fu@ked up others to get promises from Doncaster and the big hitters he then kissed Pigeye Pete's ring to seal the deal and supposedly secure their future.
He should have got it in writing from them doesn't he know they can't be trusted, 30% or more of the SPFL members already knew what Nelms has just found out. :))

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

You really need to stop looking at other fans football forums. It's what fans do, they rip the piss.

In fact it was better when we had it out at the games, no need for the keyboard warrior back then.

DC Anchor

Once a proud Scottish club whose identity & fans were well onside with us.
They have been owned and run by a series of chancers for a long time.
The club have been unsustainable for a long time, much smaller clubs have been much better run and the future looks very bleak for the Dark Blues.

NorthSideBlue

Dundee were who I considering my favourite club outside Rangers, in Scotland.

After Nelms shithousery and completely disgusting behaviour, I have nothing for them.

Go bust Nelms you c_nt.
Came on to post exactly this . Was always a team I thought I respected . Now ? They can linger and go exctinct for all I care . Nelms is a disgrace .

Tommyhlrsc

Official Ticketer
So a rich owner is attempting to 'guilt' a portion of just £38,000 out the Clubs supporters - Kinda makes you feel Helms is a bit of a w@nker type?

Sleep with dogs...