Dundee FC in a desperate situation (Nelms's duplicity coming home to roost)

Genuinely hope Nelms and the US based owner lose the lot

They phucked up Scottish football with their change of vote

Karma is a dish best served cold

GIRUY Nelms ya mentally challenged loving fukwhit

A look at their forum says that DFCSS were wanting another seat on the DFC board in return for the £40K investment.

Neilms saying that 40K isn’t enough to warrant another seat.

Aye, but it's obviously enough for him to make an arse of himself by begging them for it.
Imagine a "king maker" squabbling with his fans over £38k.
Aye, 38 fucking k, lol

The money was raised using our intellectual property.

Being told that wouldn't make me change my mind. I read that as ' it's really our money so gimme '

Dundee: Admit you cheated wrt the vote for your own selfish gain, sack John Nelms, and i'll give you 10k.

Historically we had close links with Dundee, the Rangers Pools in its hay day for one. Now it’s another pisspot of a club with a pisspot support. We should be saddened by this but they made their decision so fûck them.

I do feel sorry for the Dees fans as I believe that the vast bulk of them would genuinely gave disapproved of what Nelms did. During most of the past 35 years Dundee FC has been plagued by having a procession of duds, charlatans and shady individuals controlling the club at board level. As we know through our own bitter experience, that was not through the fault of the club supporters. If the Dundee fans group has decided to withhold their money from the club, it is my opinion that they must think that they have a very good reason for doing so.

A look at their forum says that DFCSS were wanting another seat on the DFC board in return for the £40K investment.

Neilms saying that 40K isn’t enough to warrant another seat.

Embaressing enough asking for it, without crying to a paper when you don't get it.

I assume they have a reason for not giving them it and/or are boycotting season tickets. £38k is 112 adult season tickets (less than 1% of the stadium)

Maybe using the casting vote to award your biggest rivals:
1. A Championship trophy that they didn't win and
2. Promotion to the Premier League that they didn't deserve;

As well as:
3. Losing income from 4 league derby fixtures that would have been live on tv and
4. Losing attendance money from 2 home derby games (if fans are allowed to return),
wasn't such a bright idea after all.

At least he has the consolation of a couple of behind closed doors friendlies against the Big Hitters to look forward to. With any luck, they will make enough to pay his bus fare to the nearest airport.

Some dundee fans I guess are ok and do not deserve this, some others.. well no one made distinctions about us in 2012 did they?

“On a number of occasions over the past seven years discussions have broken down with little to no help offered by the DFCSS for the good of Dundee Football Club

So its the supporters association to blame for the clubs poor management?

Not that I give too much of a damn what happens here, but it would be interesting to hear the DFCSS side of the story. They clearly don't trust the board with their money. Also, how arrogant is that DFC statement? They're all but saying the money belongs to them.
Thats what I took most. The statement about "used our IP to raise the money" certainly doesn't hint at a happy relationship.

Looking at their fans’ forum over the past few months I get the impression that a lot seem to live on another planet.

They really haven’t a clue.

You have to feel a bit sorry for the fans. Administration potentially 3 times in recent years is a bit mad

Pity, as I used to like Dundee, played for them at youth level a long time ago when Jocky Scott was the manager and they had a great set up.

That said, if you jump into bed with the dark side, que sera.

If you feel sorry for their fans go and have a look at their forum.

During the time when we issued our dossier on the SPFL, their fans were ripping the piss out of us and it’s contents. Constant sevco this and that.

Their fans are also/were fully behind their chairman’s decision to not only promote and crown their nearest rivals as ‘champions’ but to stop themselves from getting a chance at promotion by curtailing the season all in the reason of giving the kiddie fiddlers a *league title. They are happy to suck it up and move on.

Their fans are braindead, cuckold dumplings. F’ck them all.
The Broons

It'd be interesting to hear why the fans don't want to give the money, there must be some reason for it. I'd like to think it's in response to Nelms behavior at the vote but I suspect there must be more to it.

Would be quite the turn of events if another vote is needed to sort out this mess after it goes through the courts and Dundee aren't around to cast a vote!

Wish them nothing but misery while that cunt Nelms is involved

Why would a Dundee fan renew a season ticket now when there season doesn’t kick off until October at the earliest

Supply will always outstrip demand and money is toght

His decision to change his vote is going to hit them hard, but karmas a bitch

The double dealing arsewipe in his rush to accommodate his beloved hoops has probably all but destroyed Dundee FC. I'm sure there are fans of Dundee that were genuinely horrified by his actions and they have my sympathy.

If you feel sorry for their fans go and have a look at their forum.

During the time when we issued our dossier on the SPFL, their fans were ripping the piss out of us and it’s contents. Constant sevco this and that.

Their fans are also/were fully behind their chairman’s decision to not only promote and crown their nearest rivals as ‘champions’ but to stop themselves from getting a chance at promotion by curtailing the season all in the reason of giving the kiddie fiddlers a *league title. They are happy to suck it up and move on.

Their fans are braindead, cuckold dumplings. F’ck them all.
F*ck them !!!

Like Hearts they were promised the land of milk and honey - just so long as they played along. Their vote has been cast and can't be changed, they have no use anymore and have been tossed aside. "Thrown under the bus" comes to mind.

Back