Dundee FC in a desperate situation (Nelms's duplicity coming home to roost)

0FoOBae.png

They would be too terrified of what would be revealed. I'd love to know every detail of what was said and done at around 6pm that day and indeed thereafter.

It would be one hell of a scoop for someone, but Shifty McGifty & Lieswell hold too much power in the media for any of the main rags to touch it.

Nelms partook of the poison boaby that is Liewells, you have to build up a resistance to his jizz over many years. Just look at Doncaster, Mulraney and Keach Jackson, they survive after swallowing copious amounts over the years.

Nelms plans is to strip them of their value and sell to Dundee Utd for a merger. Nice new housing development for Dens Park.

Dens is going to be houses as they are building a new ground! They asked United if they wanted to use the new ground but they said no

“On a number of occasions over the past seven years discussions have broken down with little to no help offered by the DFCSS for the good of Dundee Football Club

So its the supporters association to blame for the clubs poor management?
So Nelms has put out the begging bowl, but he wants the money on his own terms? No wonder these Dundee supporters have handed his arse to him.

As the youngsters say "NFG baby,NFG"..
I would imagine Nelms does not care if Dundee suffer or even go out of the game, if as stated he is a sellik fan another clubs demise is a secondary issue.

Just another story that shines the spotlight on that prick Nelms, i just hope he has no place to hide when trying to lead a normal life. These arseholes that run clubs that think they can do what they please without recourse boils ma piss...

But just imagine how good that glamour friendly will be
I’m sure that’s on the horizon. First you create the problem. Then you offer the solution. A pre-season match with the mentally challengeds now ‘makes sense for both parties‘. Dundee need money and celtic need game time.

Any of a game with a big hitter at the time of the vote will be forgotten by the media and celtic will be painted as saviours.

All of this for

*goes to the glasses*

Thirty. Eight. Thousand. Pounds:oops:.

That must be dire for them if they need go to these lengths to call in that cash.

this is where bribes owed kick in.
a certain club "pay" dundee to play a friendly as the certain club needs game time.
despite no fans allowed.

this is where bribes owed kick in.
a certain club "pay" dundee to play a friendly as the certain club needs game time.
despite no fans allowed.
Grand old club fallen on hard times. the Shellik (founded for charitable purposes) step in to offer a helping hand to a fallen foe. Scottish journos have a communal orgasm.

I remember a while back putting money into a bucket collection for them outside Dens Park.

That wouldn't be happening again.

Anyway, I thought they had their lucrative behind closed doors friendlies to come as agreed for vote flipping?

I was under the impression they were one of the few clubs that had insurance during the pandemic
I know a hotel owner who was going to take the Government for £millions for the closure of his two hotels ! Its quite sad really the way some folk were bullish about the situation without fully understanding it.

Compare and contrast to us, who are being bought over buy the 2nd richest man in the world tomorrow, according to twitter anyway :)) :)) :))

I don't think Dundee fans or the club were that out of order in 2012 to us. So I hope they sort it out. I'll separate the current person running the club that is responsible for what happened from the fans and club as a whole.

2012 is now a distant memory. A sad one.
But changing a “No” vote to “Yes” in 2020 is sure biting their arse now.
Nelms Reaps what he Sows

a couple of things could happen here
1.they go bust and nelms in a fit of rage and bitterness tells all about the state of football in scotland
2. more probable they get a mystery backer to make sure nelms doesnt get upset

I've always liked Dundee and, going back to the 60s, they've had some great players. I even had a Dundee team in my Subbuteo set (along with a Peru team) when I was wee.

BUT I stumbled across this post from a Dundee fan on another forum:

Why is the English leagues still playing and we aren’t ?

Forgive me for any ignorance but if they are playing in an empty stadium why can’t we and we wouldn’t have all these questions over league positions especially with what 8 games left?

He clearly has not a clue that the reason is that his club colluded with Doncaster to rig a vote.

Dundee look as if they are going down the pan quickly. This attempted loan from the Fans Association is embarrassing and even more so as they were told to bolt. Nelms undoubtedly has been the catalyst for the fans displeasure.

Back