Dundee Hibernia down to 4th

article-0-185920EC000005DC-882_634x380.jpg

They have games in hand(still to win them right enough)but it’s lovely to watch them fall arse over tit down that league.Simply lovely.

At this point I feel like threads like this would almost make them feel like they're still relevant.

Funny though.

They will make the play offs but they are destined for another failure and some serious financial issues

They have games in hand but if (and it's a big IF) they win them they go to 3rd I think.

But being in 4th puts a lot of pressure on them and given the points they've dropped so far I'm sure there are many more to come.

Hopefully they play all 6 games of the playoffs only to lose a last minute goal in the 6th game just like last season!

They have games in hand but if (and it's a big IF) they win them they go to 3rd I think.

But being in 4th puts a lot of pressure on them and given the points they've dropped so far I'm sure there are many more to come.

Hopefully they play all 6 games of the playoffs only to lose a last minute goal in the 6th game just like last season!
Please make this happen karma man.:D

They will make the play offs but they are destined for another failure and some serious financial issues

They'll be worried that they wont make the playoffs. I heard they have sold part of their ground, Guthie park? Not sure exactly what it is or was.

They wont be back up soon, which is nice.

Scottish football needs a strong Dundee United. I just wish we could help them. It's just that karma thing

See before they all lined up to have a kick at us I would agreed with that point (i know you said that tongue in cheek).

You want as many 'big' games in the top league as possible, but now, I dont give two hoots who are in the top league, its all about Rangers!

I know they have games in hand etc but it’s the fear that is spreading through their entire club that I am revelling in.

Suffer Thompson you rat bassa.

Just seen Mortons win today sends them into 3rd place and the Arab filth drop a place, loving it.
Ideally absolutely no higher than 4th by the season end. No way they’d get through 6 games to go up. They stay down there much longer and they’ll go to the wall. I certainly hope so.

See before they all lined up to have a kick at us I would agreed with that point (i know you said that tongue in cheek).

You want as many 'big' games in the top league as possible, but now, I dont give two hoots who are in the top league, its all about Rangers!

I absolutely said it tongue in cheek. I've heard that phrase over the years referring to the beggars, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts and of course Dundee United.

Scottish football didn't need Rangers. The biggest fish of all. Or so they wishfully thought. Just to clarify, I wouldn't give Dundee United the steam off my pish

At tannadump 0-7 and an away fan boycott
QOS and Dunfermline are only 5 points behind. Lose to those teams in the next few weeks would see them sink into the bottom half .Love it that we didn't loan them players they clearly needed

They play St Mirren at home on Friday night.

I’d like to draw those f**ks in a cup and destroy them before they die
Sadly IF that happens and they are in desperate need of the blue £ to survive we will still turn up in our thousands and pump our hard earned into their Club. I totally understand the devotion of our own fans but we had the ideal opportunity to drive home our feelings when we met them in the cup a few years ago and we took our foot off their throats.

They are in big trouble, for sure. It's just a shame they had a flukey start to the season and are still in a strong playoff position. Even if they make it to the playoff final, there's no chance in hell they'll beat any of the top flight teams over two legs.

Won't happen immediately, but if things go the right way over the next year this could be their penultimate season in existence. They'll survive not being promoted this season, but if they don't get it next season they'll go the wall.

By the time Rangers get back to the top league not only will ra sellick be light years ahead Aberdeen and Dundee Utd will be out of sight on and off the pitch.

Jimmy Pings exact words 2012/2013.... :)

Been told by a Utd fan that they don’t even own tannadice anymore and that they are in financial dire straits. His comment was along the line of Lorraine Kelly owns more of United than United do

Heard the same. No assets for security means no one will contemplate loaning them money in any event now. No stadium, no training facility. They have cash flow problems and the 1M for the training facility is the only thing keeping them going. They will enter Administration immediately if they don’t achieve promotion.

Back