Dundee Hibernian breaching Covid rules?

Only if Dundee Utd call the games off.

If not then they play their reserves and there’s a separate disciplinary hearing where the likely outcome will be a fine of some sorts.

agreed unless the SFA step in and the NHS and Scottish government are monitoring them as per Jason Leitch comments

or Dundee United come clean to NHS about team photo.

You need to tune into Jason Leitch. Once a game of football starts you are governed by a different set of rules. Standing getting a photo is classed as prolonged contact.
I'm not arguing with you here and not trying to be obtuse.

But surely something that presumably happened five months ago, has to be judged on the way Aberdeen and the filth were?

I know it's the Liewell/Dungcaster rules etc, but surely they can't be allowed to retrospectively pass judgement.

But surely something that presumably happened five months ago, has to be judged on the way Aberdeen and the filth were?

I know it's the Liewell/Dungcaster rules etc, but surely they can't be allowed to retrospectively pass judgement.

the team photo was last week according to Dundee newspapers. A xmas photo, how stupid.

It wasn’t months ago, it was 3 days before the positive tests.

The photo was taken last Friday - not 5 months ago

Only if Dundee Utd call the games off.

If not then they play their reserves and there’s a separate disciplinary hearing where the likely outcome will be a fine of some sorts.
There reserves are in the photo and any utd team younger than that will not be getting tested.
Ah want the 3 points and our players to stay as far away from that shit tip as possible.

Read the article

There reserves are in the photo and any utd team younger than that will not be getting tested.
Ah want the 3 points and our players to stay as far away from that shit tip as possible.

over to the SFA if United dont inform the NHS of said photo.

We will see what sort of team they will put out today. If it is really bad then we could go for it against Lech Poznan and rest quite a few against Dundee Utd.

We should probably get a 4 or 5-0 scoreline if they forfeit as 3-0 is not enough.

Jason Leitch has just condemned it and asked the SPFL to act.

I don’t think the SPFL can ignore it now.

My last word on this one.

What possessed them to do this photoshoot?

Someone must have came up with the idea and ultimately the top of the house must have sanctioned it.

Utter lunacy.

Anyway, two minutes of typing has already been wasted on this shower.

On this one, I'm off.

What I don’t understand is that technically all the staff and players in the photo could and should be isolating. This is based on 9 players are already isolating who are in said photo.

So how can they field players in that photo v Livi?

I wouldn’t be happy playing them if I was Livi - negative test or not

Here is one for you lads, the head of medical at Dundee United where the positive cases were first noticed is part of the SFA joint response unit on coronavirus.

This is scandalous if team photo was not given to the NHS as close contact which is highly likely IMO due to the scattering of faces in said photo who have been told to isolate.

Anyone spot him in team photo ;-)

Marcin-Szostak-Profile-600x520.jpg

Indeed.

Apparently 3 of those players in the photo have tested positive. The only way that Dundee UTD can get away with not making everyone in the photo self isolate is if they can prove the positive cases contracted the disease after the photo shoot, therefore not risking anyone else there, or failing that, can prove that while the photo was being set up and taken, nobody was in close proximity to the infected people for any length of time.

You would imagine that both of those things were impossible to prove.

I am genuinely 'baffult' that they did this. Absolute chip shop behavior.

Indeed.

Apparently 3 of those players in the photo have tested positive. The only way that Dundee UTD can get away with not making everyone in the photo self isolate is if they can prove the positive cases contracted the disease after the photo shoot, therefore not risking anyone else there, or failing that, can prove that while the photo was being set up and taken, nobody was in close proximity to the infected people for any length of time.

3 of the medical staff m8 of which one is in the SFA JRG on coronavirus

What I don’t understand is that technically all the staff and players in the photo could and should be isolating. This is based on 9 players are already isolating who are in said photo.

So how can they field players in that photo v Livi?

I wouldn’t be happy playing them if I was Livi - negative test or not
I don’t know the details of all the rules but there seems to be a lot of wiggle room in terms of interpretation and reporting.

Dundee United have been caught out by the Courier. If Jason Leitch hadn’t been asked directly would the story have fizzled out?

Not that I have a great deal of sympathy for St Mirren but I wonder if such a harsh decision would have been the result if Hamilton Accies been in the same position.

Fans of every club, especially the scum, will be trolling through photos of opposition teams, on buses, arriving at games, and arriving at training to see if they can find anything to report.
That lot in particular are experts at this sort of thing, I can just see a wee huddle of them with magnifying glasses poring over a photo of Ross County arriving at the cesspit last week.

is it not the SFA?

The dundee united head medical man Marcin Szostak will need to ask the sfa medical man Marcin Szostak what the outcome will be. Ok there are more panel members but FFS this is scandalous if true.

Would our game not be more than 14 days from the photo so go ahead?
The photo is a breach of Covid Rules, but not the cause for self-isolation, as it was taken 4 days before the positive tests.

The 9 players have been placed in self-isolation due to having been in close contact with 3 members of the backroom team who have tested positive. That would appear to have happened on Tuesday, so a 14 day period of self-isolation will include their game against us.

Fans of every club, especially the scum, will be trolling through photos of opposition teams, on buses, arriving at games, and arriving at training to see if they can find anything to report.
That lot in particular are experts at this sort of thing, I can just see a wee huddle of them with magnifying glasses poring over a photo of Ross County arriving at the cesspit last week.
That mob are Jack of all trades, but masters of none

is it not the SFA?

The dundee united head medical man Marcin Szostak will need to ask the sfa medical man Marcin Szostak what the outcome will be. Ok there are more panel members but FFS this is scandalous if true.
It will the SPFL first to act as it their competition

However the Scottish Government could put pressure on them to act as they did back in August

Okay so from what I read on here the photo was taken 4 days before the first confirmed positive test. Depending on whether the people who tested positive had symptoms or not defines the timeline. Track and trace only tend to look at the 2 or 3 days before either the positive test or the onset of symptoms for identifying close contacts as that is when people are supposedly infectious. So they will get hammered for breaching protocols but the need for further players to self isolate would be a grey area unless and until further positive tests emerge.

They could have everyone out except the fat bàstárd on right of middle row.

Play him on his own in goals and no one is scoring past him.

WTF is this lardarse doing posing with a team of professional athletes[:D
Keeper of the biscuit tin

Okay so from what I read on here the photo was taken 4 days before the first confirmed positive test. Depending on whether the people who tested positive had symptoms or not defines the timeline. Track and trace only tend to look at the 2 or 3 days before either the positive test or the onset of symptoms for identifying close contacts as that is when people are supposedly infectious. So they will get hammered for breaching protocols but the need for further players to self isolate would be a grey area unless and until further positive tests emerge.

I believe it is on day you were tested. If Monday then its fine margins. However if this is the SFA joint response group member regarding coronavirus, the Dundee united head of medical in this photo then I believe serious questions need asked.

looks like it to me. What other breaches are there? If the Scottish Government are over looking then the SPFL / SFA need to act now in case another case emerges from a member in that photo.

Dundee-United-team-photo-e1607100694370-768x461.jpg

2nd row 4th in from left.

dundee utd head medical man and SFA joint response group panel member on coronavirus.

I bet they never factored in that team photo becoming public viewing.

They told initially that the 9 players who are isolating were in close contact with members of the medical team at HPC in Sant Andrews. That was their official line. NHS and the SFA were in dialogue.

Now if and I am guessing here, that ANY of the medical staff are in the photo. (Highly likely). As it would be their own staff located at the high performance centre. And there are a lot of staff in the photo.

As Leitch has said, this is a serious breach.

Lies during a pandemic by a team not player must get the maximum punishment available. They have 100% broke protocol on safe distance and as I say very likely lied who was in close contact.
Im pretty sure they factored in the team photo being public viewing, otherwise whats the point of it?

They just never factored in breaking protocol or spreading Covid stupidly.

Indeed.

It's 14 days from the positive test. When were the positives? Monday?

It should be fairly simple.

Ask Dundee UTD a couple of questions;

1, Can you prove that nobody in that photo had the virus at the time?

2, Can you prove that you are not putting the health of another club's players and staff at risk by playing your fixtures.

If the answer is no to one or both, the players and staff in the picture cannot be involved in anything sporting that involves other bubbles.

It's 14 days from the positive test. When were the positives? Monday?

think so but rumour has it photo was 3 days before on the friday. NHS decides if its 48 hours normally or more depending on the situ.

Dundee United have stated the incident of contact was at their training centre in st andrews they have declined to comment on the photo.

I'd happily take the 3-0 win, we have 9 games this month is it? That rest would do us the world of good.
While this makes perfect sense, I hate weekends that we don't have a game. I'd prefer us to hammer whatever team they can scrape together.
I suppose we'll see what we're up against later today, when they field a team against Livingston.

I don’t know the details of all the rules but there seems to be a lot of wiggle room in terms of interpretation and reporting.

Dundee United have been caught out by the Courier. If Jason Leitch hadn’t been asked directly would the story have fizzled out?

Not that I have a great deal of sympathy for St Mirren but I wonder if such a harsh decision would have been the result if Hamilton Accies been in the same position.
All clubs have done a photo shoot for club calendar ie 2021.. in shops for sale for Christmas..Leitch is a clown who didn’t check with Tayside health board or SPFL..

I believe it is on day you were tested. If Monday then its fine margins. However if this is the SFA joint response group member regarding coronavirus, the Dundee united head of medical in this photo then I believe serious questions need asked.

looks like it to me. What other breaches are there? If the Scottish Government are over looking then the SPFL / SFA need to act now in case another case emerges from a member in that photo.

2nd row 4th in from left.

dundee utd head medical man and SFA joint response group panel member on coronavirus.

Has a Helander jizz beard.

If he did not instruct the club to seriously consider the ramifications of that photo and then willingly took part in it then he needs taken over the coals

He is part of the organisations overseeing group FFS

The stand in manager was interviewed there for Pacidic Quay Emerald and saying he dosnt know anything about it. Will be interesting to see if he is in the pic. Also saying his mobile is in a drawer and not been near it. Stunk of political answers not to be caught out.

It should be fairly simple.

Ask Dundee UTD a couple of questions;

1, Can you prove that nobody in that photo had the virus at the time?

2, Can you prove that you are not putting the health of another club's players and staff at risk by playing your fixtures.

If the answer is no to one or both, the players and staff in the picture cannot be involved in anything sporting that involves other bubbles.
My concern would be our players mixing with them.

Back