Dundee Hibs Sunday

Corkinator

I’m more nervous about this game than I was at 3-2 down last night with 10 to go.
need a good strong win on Sunday!

Nothing to be nervous about OP. 14 out of 14 at home in the League and nothing to suggest that sort of form is about to change. I won’t be ‘relaxed’ - never am watching Rangers - but no nerves just a sense of anticipation and excitement.

We've lost one goal at home all season in the league.
Even taking into account missing Tavernier and the effect that could possibly have on our defence, I very much doubt United will threaten too much.

2-0 win.

Itten, Wright or Defoe can easily cover for Roofe
Big Bala will stroll the game as a defensive back
3-0 to the famous

You'll probably find we'll be a wee bit sluggish in the first half due to our efforts last night, I still think we'll go in at halftime one up. We'll pick up second half and score a few more to win the game collect three points and one step closer to 55.

I'd like us to put this game to bed early, but I reckon it could be another scrappy 1-0 win. Any victory will do, tbh.

I’m not as much nervous as excited. I’m afraid that they’ll likely sit 5-5-0 and try to frustrate us as all those tinpot teams do

Dont see many issues with this game. They are neither dangerous in attack or a team that is used to parking the bus. Think the popular 3-0 will end up being a good shout

Worried about no Tav, we fell off a cliff last season when he got injured

Still think we should have enough but will have to work for it

Just need to keep getting the wins before the split. Put pressure on them and see if they will drop any before we play them and allow us to wrap the league at their hovel

Just keep Morelos on the pitch for the run in and we will be fine. Even if he doesn't score he creates the room for everyone else, defenders cant take their eyes off him.

All I’ve heard in last few weeks with our upcoming games is... this will be easy, we’ll score a few, team we’re playing are shite. We’re struggling just now in the league and crawling over the line, I don’t see Sunday being any different, I hope I’m spectacularly wrong and we’re 3 nil up at half time.

They at least came and tried to attack us at Ibrox in the first game. Hopefully they do again and make a game of it.

Back