Dundee Hibs

It's not nice to gloat :D

2a6o0tj.jpg[

No chance this will happen

He is running their accounts with 300,000 anything above is being moved to his account, and has been for the last so many years , they are actively seeking buyers for the club but surprisingly haha no one interested
Well that is a shame, the sex pest ride she again, so to speak!!!!

A club full of nuggets , the owner is as we all know is a complete tadger the least said about the players the better and I,m sure there must be at least one decent supporter , I just haven't met him so lets hope its a long agonising torturous journey in to obscurity. Ted Casablanca, News at Ten , Kirkintilloch

Today's attendance - 5,560.

Capacity of Tannadice - 14,223.

A stadium less than 40% full, for a match against ICT, who were in the Premiership last season and probably had a reasonable travelling support, as it's one of their shorter trips, doesn't bode well for them.

So much for the 'Sell-Out Saturdays' that they promised. :D

Deeeelighted!

One of the main players in our demise and let’s not forget the abandoned game double ticketing shame.

WATP

No parachute payment next year if they stay down along with year on year declining attendances (average from SPL in 2015-16- 7.5k to 6.5k in the Championship last year to 5.5k this year to date)...............oh dear :)

They are absolutely dire and McKinnon won’t see Christmas. He was nearly a goner in the summer.

Another season in the Championship beckons and hopefully a step closer to administration.

Tick tock Scumbags, tick tock.

Horrible club, vile chairman and a set of fans who wallow in their hatred of us more than they love their own club.

I'd love to see them stay right where they are - relegation would see them challenge and get crowds back but another two seasons of this and they'll be on their knees.

Dundee United are holding an emergency board meting at Tannadice after today’s 2-0 home defeat by Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The Tangerines were comfortably beaten by a side who had previously won just one of their nine league games this season.

United, expected to win promotion this season, are now fourth in the Championship.

Manager Ray McKinnon is under pressure and his team were booed off the pitch after this afternoon’s defeat.

The board are now in talks to decide on the future of McKinnon, who was appointed in May 2016.

I actually think McKinnon is a good coach (from personal experience)

United are struggling to come to terms with the fact they are now a Championship level club with no money and little assets. Whoever manages the first team is on a hiding to nothing..

..which is nice

he did ok at brechin and raith - also scored highest on pro licence etc - but that club are a mess

come on down billy dodds

He was nearly binned in the summer but Thompson failed to act quick enough.

They were taken apart by Livingston last weekend and now a 2-0 defeat today at home. Said in another thread that he won’t make Christmas. An utterly useless manager. The longer he stays in charge, the better.

Hopefully the next manager is just as bad.

Did they not get a good bung when Robertson signed for Liverpool.

Not much good for them forecasting the next couple of years.

They're not selling anyone from that shit squad and if they don't go up this season they'll need to downsize even more.

But they got to sing zombie nation when beating the worst Rangers team in history. So it was probably worth it to them.

Only thing I'll miss is winning titles in their midden. That's always been a pleasure. I'm sure I'll get over that though.

No chance this will happen

He is running their accounts with 300,000 anything above is being moved to his account, and has been for the last so many years , they are actively seeking buyers for the club but surprisingly haha no one interested

not quite.

His sister is running the show, from top to bottom, and is making sure they get there money back or as much as possible.

She also in April made sure she was a secured creditor

Back