Dundee Hibs

I see some people saying that they want a slow lingering death for them but not me. I want them out of business as soon as possible so that their horrible rancid fans (or is that fannies) don't have a club left to support. Then they can divert that time to hating us more and hopefully that will be enough to push them over the edge either physically or mentally.

What's the odds in them getting us or the scum in the Scottish Cup to compensate for another season in the depths? Here's hoping they never recover from the demotion. A horrible, small minded club.

I used to like Dundee Utd. Honestly!

I never have, didn't bother me TBH but then I was in their end when we won the League in 91, fair enough we were in their terrace but by christ what a bunch of Arseholes, I fuucking loved that Thomson LCF against them :D

2lxgifn.jpg
........... No Surrender Arab Strap

Would love to seethe relegated again, but another few seasons in that division will harm them no end. Which is nice.

This is excellent stuff, admin awaits:D I just hope we don't draw them in the Cup, couldn't stomach our Blue Pound keeping them going

Back