Podcast Dundee match chat with Alistair Aird and Lee Clark

How do you get this to play?

Should be straightforward on a desktop. If you're on your phone or a tablet, try clicking on the vid and it should open in a new link.

@mdingwall

Any way this could be uploaded as an audio straight to Patreon? I don't use the platform myself, so no idea if it's feasible, but I noticed on a phone (my phone, at least), it wasn't possible to listen in the background while I browsed other sites, it required me to keep the Vimeo link open.

Cummings hit the shot that hit the post then McGregor, not Griffiths. All he did was commit two bad tackles and get dizzy from the ball being played around him for a few minutes. Otherwise a good summation, thanks for posting.

Cummings hit the shot that hit the post then McGregor, not Griffiths. All he did was commit two bad tackles and get dizzy from the ball being played around him for a few minutes. Otherwise a good summation, thanks for posting.

You're mistaken mate. It was definitely Griffiths that hit the post late on.

Should be straightforward on a desktop. If you're on your phone or a tablet, try clicking on the vid and it should open in a new link.

@mdingwall

Any way this could be uploaded as an audio straight to Patreon? I don't use the platform myself, so no idea if it's feasible, but I noticed on a phone (my phone, at least), it wasn't possible to listen in the background while I browsed other sites, it required me to keep the Vimeo link open.
Cheers bud

Back