Dundee - New Armed Forces Kit

DeeGer10

"Dundee Football Club are delighted to announce that this season we are continuing our partnership with SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity.

SSAFA is the UK’s oldest military charity which provides lifelong support those currently serving, veterans and their families at the time of need. SSAFA provides financial, practical and emotional support to the Armed Forces community through its network of volunteers across the UK, including the local Dundee and Angus SSAFA branch.

We have been back in discussions with SSAFA over the past few months and again as part of the affiliation we are delighted to reveal we will have another very special 3rd kit this season which we will wear against Rangers on Sunday.

The shirt which includes the Cap badge of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards will go on sale in the club shop in limited numbers late next week and is available to pre-order now from the Dundee Direct website. Over 10% of jersey sales will be added to the eventual total which we are raising throughout the year for SSAFA.

Along with wearing the kit and a number of other activities will take place on the day to help build the bond between ourselves and SSAFA.

We look forward to continuing our work with SSAFA for another season."

A24Q4935-683x1024.jpg

Absolute belter, and that's outwith the context. It's nice to know there's still some semblance of respect and decency in parts of this society.

As an aside, we go to them this weekend off the back of the poorest performance this season, and they're now scoring for fun .typical .

Great from Dundee. Maybe Dundee Hibs could also do something along those lines?

Then the City of Dundee could be united in support of our Great British troops which sadly cant be done in Glasgow,

Thumbs up from me. Nice to see others not being affected by the agenda driven shit of some and still standing up for their convictions.

Belter of a strip which I hope raises some more much needed funds for a very worthwhile cause!
Well done Dundee, I salute you!

That is just fantastic, truly outstanding.
Well done Dundee.
I am glad I stuck up for you when someone said we wouldn't miss you.
But I hope we scud the fck out of you at the weekend.

The People's club in Dundee, a BIG up for them. Only a pity that it's debut will be a losing one (I hope and pray!).

I like it....but..would have liked to have seen sponsor moved to arm or back of strip feel it just takes away from look a bit...but a great initiative

Great top and I like the Waterloo reference on the badge too. Charge of the Scots Greys as part of the Union Brigade repulsed D'Erlon's Corps.

I'm being picky but I wish that sponsor wasn't there .

That said, it's an absolute belter of a kit and it would be smart as feck even if you didn't know the charity behind it.

Well done Dundee FC. Always liked Dundee FC and their fans. Shame who they have to share a city with.

Will the club be criticised in the media by the usual suspects for being overtly militaristic? A worthy gesture by Dundee F.C. to a deserving charity.

Would seriously consider buying that kit if I still wore footy tops. Simple, classy and a great cause.

Well done Dundee.

Looks excellent

Can’t wait to see Darren O’dea and the others wearing it with pride!

Back