Dundee Registration.

still not sending you to collect ours :p

If you can do it and no hassle or tickets binned (not money) then I'm sure I'd survive that task.

Biggest issue I've had was collecting bus tickets and counting......not looking where I was going and walking into someone else's motor sitting in their passenger seat :D Had to apologise to the guy.

Mines also dropped through the letterbox.
So it's still leaves tickets open to theft.
Yip mine dropped through and went n checked the royal mail online to see who signed and its signed covid.

What are we paying the £7 for and the daft £1 web fee whatever that is.

Think they just needed someone home mate to actually accept
As burnsy says, if we're not in I'd rather have them put it through the letter box than have to go to the post office
Mines also dropped through the letterbox.
So it's still leaves tickets open to theft.
As it's registered surely that would come back on the postman, but then I suppose then it's his word against mine

Yip mine dropped through and went n checked the royal mail online to see who signed and its signed covid.

What are we paying the £7 for and the daft £1 web fee whatever that is.
You are paying, primarily, to have it delivered next day. They introduced this after some Ross County tickets arrived too late for folk to attend the game. The Royal Mail charge for this is £6.75 - so Rangers have a 25p markup on the actual postage cost.

Royal Mail are essentially using the posties to sign for and are backing the deliveries for methods like this they are treated in the same way as normal special

folk angry they didnt have to sign for it and it just came thru the door would be moaning if they had to go and collect aswell

its no issue at all and due to covid

Rangers have played a blinder here, charged me £7 x 2 for special delivery when I bought my mates (F&F) and my ticket together, they then posted them both to me in the 1 envelope!

No chance we are going into admin again with that tactic!

My pals Dundee ticket still hasn't arrived through the post. Anyone know who he would contact about it? Surely Rangers must be able to track it?

Back