Dundee Registration.

Ffs, another email from rangers saying I’ve left something in my basket, fu(k it I ain’t going to bother with away games if this is the shite you go through

Just wanting fairness .. thats all
I know gold deserve to get tickets every game but there is far to much fans in silver

according to last week 3900 in silver had registered for st johnstone
Taking that 1600 in gold all got tickets left 2500 for silver and bronze

so how have people in silver and bronze getting tickets for both games before someone who has registered for the three away games and havnt got any

as i said rangers dont give too hoots who get the tickets and this proves that mygers is a heap of shitee and next season a can see a few thousand telling them to ram it
No mate, mygers only get 50% of an allocation

So it was only 2,200 approx for mygers members, then the majority go to gold, silver/bronze get a %

So you could get a situation where bronze only get like 200 tickets

No, but I’ve just had a third email from rangers saying my ticket is still in my basket and I’m still unable to proceed, hope you have better success than me :))
I went through the exact same thing for St J. Must have tried to check out 40 or 50 times, had 7 or 8 emails etc. Eventually one time it just randomly worked, just as I was about to give up. It clearly isn't right and maybe you can't be bothered. But hoperfully it will just work for you one of these times as it did for me for St J. It's an absurd system though.

It’s actually quite simple to explain your points for season 15/16 dropped off - this season may have had a higher number of points gained in 15/16 which reduces your overall points total when it got taken off the 5 year points total
It really doesn’t. My points total went up from last season. 1425 last season to 1460 at the start of this season. Nobody could’ve gained any points for attending a match last season.

Im now on 1476 with nothing being updated since Livi.

I went through the exact same thing for St J. Must have tried to check out 40 or 50 times, had 7 or 8 emails etc. Eventually one time it just randomly worked, just as I was about to give up. It clearly isn't right and maybe you can't be bothered. But hoperfully it will just work for you one of these times as it did for me for St J. It's an absurd system though.
Cheers for the advice, I’ve emailed the ticket centre for advice, tried logging in and out , clearing basket and restarting, with delivery and pick up , as you say it can be pretty soul destroying .

It really doesn’t. My points total went up from last season. 1425 last season to 1460 at the start of this season. Nobody could’ve gained any points for attending a match last season.
I lost 210 points when season 2015/16 dropped off.
System works the same for everyone.

I lost 210 points when season 2015/16 dropped off.
System works the same for everyone.

The drop off has nothing to do with it.

I started and finished last season in Gold. I started the season on 1415 points last season. Gained 5 for Galatasaray game on RTV. Then the 21/22 my Gers + early purchase and 21/22 ST got added before the drop off at the end of 20/21 season. Plus the 5 points per game for the matches we weren’t able to attend last season.

My total was well higher than 1420 come the end of May. I can’t remember exactly the total as I knew they would come off.

After the drop off my points total is higher than it was at the beginning of last season.

1460 is what I started this season on which is now deemed to be Silver. I don’t understand the change considering nobody has been able to attend a match in that at time.

I know someone in silver that was on 10 TC games, so aye im not sure it’ll be entirely fair
I was on 14 TC points as was @bobally and we ended up in bronze but are now silver. I also have 5 years with season tickets and did pay as you go for euros and friendlies. No additional rubbish but do buy programmes as I collect them. Despite all that I'm just under 400 points from gold.

I won't go into how those damned boxes let me down though :))

Roll on them dropping off and 3 year rolling period :D

Im now on 1476 with nothing being updated since Livi.
The entry level to gold tier increased from 1401 to 1501 in July this year - hence you were in gold last season and in silver this

Mate I get that but why the change?
More people joining MyGers for the first time is the only reason I can think of.

People like me who joined for the first time this season and came straight in on 1496 points

Just went to purchase my 3 and looks like I need to do the 3 individually from each Rangers number account, going to be a bit of a let down if the seats aren’t processed together but we live in hope!

Ideally moving forward it would be great to purchase like home games through F&F.

Just went to purchase my 3 and looks like I need to do the 3 individually from each Rangers number account, going to be a bit of a let down if the seats aren’t processed together but we live in hope!

Ideally moving forward it would be great to purchase like home games through F&F.
You can do all three together.
Use drop down menu to allocate a ticket against each of your F&F names.
Remember to update basket.

You should be able to. Select 3 tickets, add the other names to each ticket and update basket

More people joining MyGers for the first time is the only reason I can think of.

People like me who joined for the first time this season and came straight in on 1496 points
I can’t see that having that big an effect but you never know.

Update basket and then use drop down menu to allocate a ticket against each of your F&F names.
I did try that and it wasn’t working.

I assumed that this was because some people on F&F wont have the ballot purchase in their history, I’ll give it another bash!

edit: how you’ve described is exactly how I lurches the match registration.

I assumed that this was because some people on F&F wont have the ballot purchase in their history, I’ll give it another bash!
You won’t be able to buy for them if the didn’t get a ticket via the ballot.

Update basket and then use drop down menu to allocate a ticket against each of your F&F names.

I assumed that this was because some people on F&F wont have the ballot purchase in their history, I’ll give it another bash
Got an email for all three with the relevant rangers numbers.

I assumed that this was because some people on F&F wont have the ballot purchase in their history, I’ll give it another bash

If you all got them in the ballot you should be able to buy all three in the one transaction.

If you all got them in the ballot you should be able to buy all three in the one transaction.
Definitely not working for me, logged in again there expecting a mistake on my part but the error message reads “shopping basket entries are not available” first time I’ve seen this one.

Definitely not working for me, logged in again there expecting a mistake on my part but the error message reads “shopping basket entries are not available” first time I’ve seen this one.
Never heard that one :cool:

Was Ross county not the game where it was first come first served? There’s really only been 2 ballots so far not 3 . Everyone in gold should have at least one and some will have 2. The gold members on 1 should get st mirren
Yeh sorry forgot about that

I’m confused by your earlier response. Top part suggests not all were successful in the ballot but bottom part says they were? Are there more than 3 in your F&F?

Are you sure all 3 got tickets ?

Reason I ask, 3 of us, 3 tickets Ross County, 3 tickets St Johnstone, 2 tickets Dundee

all registrations made on the same F&F application, Greg Marshall confirmed this can happen.

I’ve just went in via the email link
Selected 2 tickets
Updated basket
Logged in to account
Used drop down box for f&f
Selected ticket delivery details to uplift
Updated basket
Confirmed payment
Selected payment method
Entered card details
Ticked terms and conditions box
Processed payment

confirmation email sent

edit: how you’ve described is exactly how I lurches the match registration.
Try logging in via one of the others in your friends and family group- I had to do this for St Johnstone game when I was stuck at same stage

I’m confused by your earlier response. Top part suggests not all were successful in the ballot but bottom part says they were? Are there more than 3 in your F&F?

I have 3 and have three successful ballot emails VB.

From the previous st Johnstone thread I remember people with 2/3 in their F&F all applying for away but only one being successful in that particular ballot and it appeared that for away games people were being treated as individuals in the ballot.

Luckily in this instance I have had the successful email for all three within my F&F.

Are you sure all 3 got tickets ?

Reason I ask, 3 of us, 3 tickets Ross County, 3 tickets St Johnstone, 2 tickets Dundee

all registrations made on the same F&F application, Greg Marshall confirmed this can happen.
Definitely mate, I’ve outlined the confusion in my response to VB above.

Yep, MyGers never took into consideration was the folk taking tickets of RSCs over the years like myself.
30 years of being among one of the top uptaker of unsolds and sth non attendees tickets with my RSC; has left me in bronze; with my points total well below 100. I`m totally under the radar(officially).
Annan, Stenhousemuir; selling the clubs unwanted tickets on the streets of Stranraer when there`s CL football on the telly on a winters night....
I accept the situation as a bronze non STH for what it is; being an RSC member has given me great memories; I have also had knockbacks.
I`ve joined MyGers since the outset; as I`m based through my work primarily in England, being a member of MyGers gets me into home tickets sales before the general public.
That`s all I joined for. If I can pick up an away ticket as a bonus; it will go back to the people that have helped me through the years... The Captain will decide who.

‘A maximum of 1 tickets for DUNDEE V RANGERS can be purchased.’

Why am I getting this message?

Back