Dundee Registration.

@Greg Marshall my son got in the ballot but I didn’t and so he can’t go as it’s 85 miles for us to Dundee, he’s only 17 and doesn’t want to go on his own anyway. Can you confirm if he will be blacklisted as it were for not taking his ticket in the ballot? And then will the same happen to me when I get one and he doesn’t as he has now had one? We are linked in F&F and are both bronze. Thanks

@Greg Marshall my son got in the ballot but I didn’t and so he can’t go as it’s 85 miles for us to Dundee, he’s only 17 and doesn’t want to go on his own anyway. Can you confirm if he will be blacklisted as it were for not taking his ticket in the ballot? And then will the same happen to me when I get one and he doesn’t as he has now had one? We are linked in F&F and are both bronze. Thanks
F & F is effectively ‘dead’ unless your F & F is an under 16 as far as I’m aware - or unless more than 1 is successful in the ballot.

F & F is effectively ‘dead’ unless your F & F is an under 16 as far as I’m aware - or unless more than 1 is successful in the ballot.

Yeah it’s not great for us as I wouldn’t go without my son and vice versa. Can see us not getting to many if any away days together as we are bronze, so it’ll be neigh on impossible for us both to get the same game. But it is what it is I suppose.

Stick him on the local supporters bus with a bottle of Mad Dog and he'll be fine ;)

Yeah it’s not great for us as I wouldn’t go without my son and vice versa. Can see us not getting to many if any away days together as we are bronze, so it’ll be neigh on impossible for us both to get the same game. But it is what it is I suppose.

my 15 year old got one but I didn’t. For some reason it didn’t even let me register for a ticket. If the ticket office is open before the game tomorrow I’ll pop in and ask if they can look at why I’m not allowed to register

Lol!! Might come to that if this carries on!! At least he still likes going with his daft Mum!! For now anyway!
Wait until he ditches you to go with his mates, it happened to me when my lad was 17 as he preferred going with his pals to Sheffield away.
The wife still says I was gutted for weeks:)

Wait until he ditches you to go with his mates, it happened to me when my lad was 17 as he preferred going with his pals to Sheffield away.
The wife still says I was gutted for weeks:)

Being from Kilmarnock all his mates are Killie supporters! I’m worse than him at times, I apologise to him for my language

I can’t wait until he’s 18 and I can take him to the Louden. Trying to be a cool Mum as long as I can

Buy it anyway so you don't get the black mark, then sell it on (to me B-D)

They are looking at it again, as confirmed in the registration email for Dundee, it was one of the issues I raised with Greg at the RSC meeting last week too, for St Johnstone my son got one in the first ballot, I got one in the second, the tickets were for opposite ends of the stadium, luckily I was able to swap tickets to get in the same end as him.

We are also investigating the possibility of balloting Friends & Family members, within the same MyGers tier, together. This will be dependent upon available ticket numbers being confirmed and subsequent ballot timescales.

They are looking at it again, as confirmed in the registration email for Dundee, it was one of the issues I raised with Greg at the RSC meeting last week too, for St Johnstone my son got one in the first ballot, I got one in the second, the tickets were for opposite ends of the stadium, luckily I was able to swap tickets to get in the same end as him.

We are also investigating the possibility of balloting Friends & Family members, within the same MyGers tier, together. This will be dependent upon available ticket numbers being confirmed and subsequent ballot timescales.
If you are in a group of 5 and they ballot you together then the only way I can see that being ‘fair’ would be if only 1 of the group’s names went into the ballot. Otherwise it’s 5 bites of the cherry and everyone will rapidly form a F & F group. And that’s assuming all 5 are in the same tier.

Given the low odds of any single name coming out the ballot in Silver and Bronze I think most would rather their name went into the ballot as an individual rather than 1 member of a group and if their mates are unsuccessful then so be it. At least I would. Others, clearly, may disagree.

If you are in a group of 5 and they ballot you together then the only way I can see that being ‘fair’ would be if only 1 of the group’s names went into the ballot. Otherwise it’s 5 bites of the cherry and everyone will rapidly form a F & F group. And that’s assuming all 5 are in the same tier.

Given the low odds of any single name coming out the ballot in Silver and Bronze I think most would rather their name went into the ballot as an individual rather than 1 member of a group and if their mates are unsuccessful then so be it. At least I would. Others, clearly, may disagree.
The point I raised was that our RSC were offered tickets for St Johnstone from people who were in F&F groups of two and registered together but only got one ticket, a lot of folk go with family members whether it be dads/sons/spouses etc and don't want to go on their own, whatever the logistics of it they are definetly looking at it again.

Most folk I know who have registered for F&F from our RSC are only in groups of two.

I don’t understand why the group can’t go into the ballot as a ‘group’. People never had ‘5 bites of the cherry’ in the previous away scheme….why can they not do it the same way but in the separate tiers?!

In the last email the club were complaining that balloted supporters were not purchasing tickets when they had registered but you can guarantee that’s going to keep happening for as long as this disregard for Friends & Family groups goes on. As just one example, 17-year-old fans that go to the football with their dad aren’t going to buy that ticket if their dad doesn’t get one - that’s the reality.

What baffles me is that Stewart Robertson said this in his message after the Real Madrid/Brighton/Ross County ticket shambles:

"Additional focus is being placed on supporters who belong to a “Friends & Family Group” to ensure they can be allocated seats together wherever possible as we understand this is an important part of the away day experience for fans."

Addition focus? Or zero focus? It’s not exactly looking like they really understand that it’s an important part of the away day experience at this moment in time…….

I don’t understand why the group can’t go into the ballot as a ‘group’. People never had ‘5 bites of the cherry’ in the previous away scheme….why can they not do it the same way but in the separate tiers?!

In the last email the club were complaining that balloted supporters were not purchasing tickets when they had registered but you can guarantee that’s going to keep happening for as long as this disregard for Friends & Family groups goes on. As just one example, 17-year-old fans that go to the football with their dad aren’t going to buy that ticket if their dad doesn’t get one - that’s the reality.

What baffles me is that Stewart Robertson said this in his message after the Real Madrid/Brighton/Ross County ticket shambles:

"Additional focus is being placed on supporters who belong to a “Friends & Family Group” to ensure they can be allocated seats together wherever possible as we understand this is an important part of the away day experience for fans."

Addition focus? Or zero focus? It’s not exactly looking like they really understand that it’s an important part of the away day experience at this moment in time…….
If you put them in as a group - and I assume you mean as 1 ‘name’ in the ballot - and they are spread across different tiers then which tier do you put them in the ballot? The lowest one, thus penalising any in the group who are gold, or the highest one, thus giving those in bronze an enhanced chance?

Seemingly if two members of a F & F group are successful they will strive to seat them together, I think that’s what SR alluded to.

If you put them in as a group - and I assume you mean as 1 ‘name’ in the ballot - and they are spread across different tiers then which tier do you put them in the ballot? The lowest one, thus penalising any in the group who are gold, or the highest one, thus giving those in bronze an enhanced chance?

Seemingly if two members of a F & F group are successful they will strive to seat them together, I think that’s what SR alluded to.
The lowest one - I think plenty would be willing to make that sacrifice to be able to go to a few games with their group of pals. Definitely couldn’t do it where fans in lower-ranked tiers are going in gold ballots.

What would be ideal is if there was the opportunity at the beginning of each season to choose whether you would prefer to sign up to away games as an ‘individual’ or as a ‘group’, so a gold member, as an example, would have a choice - either they’d choose to go into the gold ballot alone knowing they have a higher chance of getting tickets or they’d accept going in a ballot with their pals in silver, for example.

I think for the majority of Friends & Family groups they will be in the same tier though, although I get that some won’t.

Anyone had luck in the 2nd Dundee Ballot?
Closing time to purchase was early this morning.
If there is a second ballot it wouldn’t have been done on a match day Sunday.
It will be tomorrow you would think.

Any idea where we have to collect from? I work at Ibrox so collection would be ideal but I believe the ticket office isn't open most days now?

I do wish they would send out emails to everybody who registered regardless of success in the ballot or not.

Anyone know / think the 1st ballot purchase on Friday will be sent out already to receive Mon? Or think they will all get sent tomoz for Tue delivery?

Any idea where we have to collect from? I work at Ibrox so collection would be ideal but I believe the ticket office isn't open most days now?
SLO has said details will be out tomorrow, with collection likely to be available from Tuesday onwards - but certainly pre-match on Wednesday.

Went in to collect club tickets and asked if I could collect my own ticket, guy in ticket office said no there not ready yet. Went back in 30 mins later as I read on here someone saying they got theirs and same guy was sending people away saying they weren’t ready, waited my turn in the queue and sure enough got the ticket ..lol

Got a ticket in the 2nd ballot sitting in my basket. But I lost my bank card last week so having to use my missus card to buy it, but it isn’t accepting it?

any suggestions? Is it cause the card isn’t in my name?

Got a ticket in the 2nd ballot sitting in my basket. But I lost my bank card last week so having to use my missus card to buy it, but it isn’t accepting it?

any suggestions? Is it cause the card isn’t in my name?
Did you select the correct card type that you are paying with such as make sure select visa debit instead of just visa. A wouldn’t have thought would have been an issue if paying with mrs card as just asks for card details no name at that point. Hopefully you get is sorted.

Did you select the correct card type that you are paying with such as make sure select visa debit instead of just visa. A wouldn’t have thought would have been an issue if paying with mrs card as just asks for card details no name at that point. Hopefully you get is sorted.

Yeah, I made sure that was right. Getting the “max 1 ticket” thing now so need to wait 30mins to try again. What a website

Got email on way to game today. Ticket purchased.
Gold tier so not sure if just gold or open to all.

Has anybody got one in the second ballot who isn't gold?
Got one in second ballot for St Johnstone and I'm gold.
Just curious, that's all.

The lowest one - I think plenty would be willing to make that sacrifice to be able to go to a few games with their group of pals. Definitely couldn’t do it where fans in lower-ranked tiers are going in gold ballots.

What would be ideal is if there was the opportunity at the beginning of each season to choose whether you would prefer to sign up to away games as an ‘individual’ or as a ‘group’, so a gold member, as an example, would have a choice - either they’d choose to go into the gold ballot alone knowing they have a higher chance of getting tickets or they’d accept going in a ballot with their pals in silver, for example.

I think for the majority of Friends & Family groups they will be in the same tier though, although I get that some won’t.
I don’t think people in Gold, who’ll be guaranteed 6/7 games over the season, would be willing to give that up to be put in a ballot with a Bronze member, who’ll be lucky to even get 1

It’s a non-starter

On Friday @Greg Marshall stated the pick up point at Ibrox for Dundee tickets was still to be determined and it would be Tuesday before tickets are released - any further news on where and when we can actually pick up the tickets - trying to avoid ticket office queue on Wednesday with people picking up Livingston tickets as well

I don’t think people in Gold, who’ll be guaranteed 6/7 games over the season, would be willing to give that up to be put in a ballot with a Bronze member, who’ll be lucky to even get 1

It’s a non-starter
I’ve registered for both myself and the good lady ( same tier) through the one account (not separately) on friends and family for St Johnstone and Dundee - we both had tickets for St Johnstone sitting together - hopefully the same for Dundee as we both were successful under the one account again - perhaps something that those on friends are family are missing only one person to register for all in friends and family - I don’t know if this is the reason some are not getting put together but it currently works for me
Ps. I registered for St Johnstone from my account and registered for Dundee from the good lady’s account

Last edited:
New 1 for me this week. 2 emails 1 that i had purchased the tickets and the other i had left in my basket. Money taken will i have a take the mystery remains lol.

Back