Dundee Registration.

The transparent breakdown regarding St Johnstone is what I’ve longed for.

Can’t complain about that one tbh. All we need to know now is how many members in each tier and how many tickets allocated to each tier :D

What tiers the 400 people fell into would have been interesting to see as well!

Update basket.
Check ”free basket”
proceed.
Check terms and conditions.
Checkout.
Where do I find the free basket box and the t and c box
When I add the ticket to my basket then click update basket none of the above appears ..

If you are in the Dundee area or know of anyone that lives there, get down to Dens Park as I believe they are selling tickets direct to Rangers fans with a local postcode.

Where do I find the free basket box and the t and c box
When I add the ticket to my basket then click update basket none of the above appears ..

It was the same for me mate but then tried going in via My Gers match registration and it worked fine.

If you are in the Dundee area or know of anyone that lives there, get down to Dens Park as I believe they are selling tickets direct to Rangers fans with a local postcode.

I know they usually do, not sure they're on sale at the moment though. Their ticket office was closed Monday/Tuesday due to covid, only reopened today and they seem to be focusing on the United game at the weekend and then their cup game next midweek

I’ll never understand how my kid can get to register for away tickets and I can’t

hows he going to get there if I don’t take him lol

I tried to register for myself but it wouldn’t let me as I didn’t have one in my basket, or the email telling me to register but I got an email for my boy and I’ve registered him for a ticket

MyGers-Match registration

Didn't get St J, not gonna apply for this as won't be at home does this mean will still be likely to be successful in next ballot on the rotational basis? Or will not applying effect this?

Based on times lines already this season,I would guess Friday afternoon for initial email.
There doesn’t seem to be any desire to get these things done earlier to make things easier for the paying fans.
Expect it to be another £30 game.
As I mentioned earlier, my uncle has been a ST holder throughout the seasons that count for MyGers
He's signed up for every domestic home and Euro home game in that period (including friendlies) , plus all aways and Hampden games.

He was Gold last season, but has dropped just outside the Gold threshold this season, as he hasn't attended any European away matches in that period.

So in effect he's got 100% record for all games played in the UK, but still just missed out on Gold.

That's why I think around 2k Gold members will be nearer the truth.
I’m in a similar position- this is the first season I signed up for MyGers- since July tiers update I was top of silver on 1496 points- recent MyGers match registration email states I’m in gold - could be games attended this season has pushed me into gold - checked points total a few weeks ago and I was on 1516 points which actually takes me into gold - seems no points have been added since Livingston / Alashkert games

I’m in a similar position- this is the first season I signed up for MyGers- since July tiers update I was top of silver on 1496 points- recent MyGers match registration email states I’m in gold - could be games attended this season has pushed me into gold - checked points total a few weeks ago and I was on 1516 points which actually takes me into gold - seems no points have been added since Livingston / Alashkert games
Livingston was the last time points were added that you actually see

Last edited:
Was it possibly spotted people were moving into upper tiers early and they will now only add them at tier update moments. Just a guess.
Seems they have stopped update the public viewing after Livingston so yes maybe update at the update points

But does that cause any problems or has the email stated a different tier since the July update?

Have those that started in bronze now have silver in the email likewise silver to gold and likewise have people moved down

Seems they have stopped update the public viewing after Livingston so yes maybe update at the update points

But does that cause any problems or has the email stated a different tier since the July update?

Have those that started in bronze now have silver in the email likewise silver to gold and likewise have people moved down
Correct in the above I started in silver - all current emails have stated me as being in gold - despite MyGers account still showng me as in silver on 1496 points (5points off gold)- although my current points total is over gold threshold at 1516

Correct in the above I started in silver - all current emails have stated me as being in gold - despite MyGers account still showng me as in silver on 1496 points (5points off gold)- although my current points total is over gold threshold at 1516
So they taking into account purchases or attendance, not really an issue at the moment since they changed the buying process for away games

Thing is want is posted below actually you don't see either I am still on the same points after Livingston and there has been 8 homes added plus Sunday providing I go which I will since then

Your MyGers Membership Tier will be updated throughout the season. Those who purchase a membership after each points window will be able to see their points level here, however will not be able to see their tier until the next points update.

I'll be interesting to see how it works in terms of moving to the back of the queue after you've been allocated a ticket. I imagine this means that you'll be put at the back of the queue within your tier, not to the back of the queue behind all MyGers members?

I'll be interesting to see how it works in terms of moving to the back of the queue after you've been allocated a ticket. I imagine this means that you'll be put at the back of the queue within your tier, not to the back of the queue behind all MyGers members?

I think so. No idea how this would work with bronze members though - if only about 1000 members are applying for tickets? Bronze is most likely the largest tier, with majority not interested in tickets

There will be a large chunk of bronze as well who aren't season ticket holders, so they'll not be eligible to apply for tickets.

That’s already been confirmed

Cant wait for someone to come on here asking why they can't register because they didn't know the deadline was 9am
If the last couple of games are to go by they’ll still be allowed to register after the deadline.

Cant wait for someone to come on here asking why they can't register because they didn't know the deadline was 9am
Me haha. To be fair it is a tight as fùck deadline. Email goes out yesterday afternoon and deadline next morning at 9am. If you're busy or something and miss it which happened with myself then I suppose it's tough luck.

I would have applied if I'd seen it but not too fussed either. Years ago when went to every game there's no way would have missed it though, would have been checking emails every half hour as I imagine all the regulars these days would have done.

Last edited:
States in the email information once you get a ticket you won't get another until everyone in your tier get one - basically silver and bronze - as those in gold should get tickets more often due to the numbers involved at that level been low
Yes but common sense tells me only those that apply will be eligible. you cannot wait until everyone in gold gets one i.e. say we come to St Mirren and those not yet received a ticket don't apply we need to reset the counter then........ And do people just not apply for any game and wait until it becomes a game against the mhanks then they get priority over everyone else who has applied for tickets?
Don't get me wrong I'm happy its a ballot now but need to be sure that the "big" games are handled with care..

Yes but common sense tells me only those that apply will be eligible. you cannot wait until everyone in gold gets one i.e. say we come to St Mirren and those not yet received a ticket don't apply we need to reset the counter then........ And do people just not apply for any game and wait until it becomes a game against the mhanks then they get priority over everyone else who has applied for tickets?
Don't get me wrong I'm happy its a ballot now but need to be sure that the "big" games are handled with care..
The SLO has stated on here that a 'criteria' - such as having a record of applying for previous fixtures - will be applied for the higher category Away games. So those with a record of registering will get priority - and hopefully those with a record of registering and then failing to purchase their ticket if successful (there were 400 for the St Johnstone game:eek:) get discounted/penalised. Though I do understand that a very small number of those may have legitimate reasons for not proceeding to purchase (Covid etc).

The SLO has stated on here that a 'criteria' - such as having a record of applying for previous fixtures - will be applied for the higher category Away games. So those with a record of registering will get priority - and hopefully those with a record of registering and then failing to purchase their ticket if successful (there were 400 for the St Johnstone game:eek:) get discounted/penalised. Though I do understand that a very small number of those may have legitimate reasons for not proceeding to purchase (Covid etc).
Agree with all that! MyGers is a great scheme :))

Just logged into my emails at work to discover I've missed the window for registering.
Only got the email at 4pm yesterday.
Just when I think mygers can't frustrate me even more, they manage to excell themselves. :(
Everyone got the email at the same time.

Doesn't make it right.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't check his emails every hour.
I'm too busy posting nonsense on this forum.
I should really have read this thread last night though. ;)
Set the Notifications so you get a pop-up that stays on the screen of your phone when you get an email mate. If its not Rangers you can swipe it away but it means you don't miss stuff like this. I'd recommend unsubscribing from Rangers Shop emails first though - or you will have a screen full of pop-up notifications ha ha.:)

Yeah understand what you saying but gold will still have the bigger amount but as you say still need to apply for games

Take St Johnstone 1680 applied how many allocated one say 1000?

Those that applied for St Johnstone and never got one providing applied then should get one for Dundee so long as they apply in the gold tier that is the way it should work

Back