Dundee Registration.

For what it's worth, for the St Johnstone game, the entry 'Requirement for St Johnstone sale' was in my purchase history before I actually bought the ticket, with the actual purchase being a separate entry.

So it's a differently worded entry for Dundee, but could be that this appears if you've been successful in the ballot.

Yep, it's actually looking like MyGers is working for supporters who have consistently gone home and away over the past 5 seasons.
Not for me. Now sitting at 0/3 for away games if ‘Dundee balloted’ is correct.

I don’t tick friendlies but take everything else. If my calculations are right I should now be in Gold after last nights points are added.

Didnt get Livingston either.

I don’t tick friendlies but take everything else. If my calculations are right I should now be in Gold after last nights points are added.

You can check your current level mate and find out if you're Gold or Silver.

You don't move tier straight away, it's updated every 12 weeks.

The emails they send tell you which tier you are in currently so they are adding points just not actually seeing it yourself going by another poster said they started in silver but recent email was gold

Getting conflicting reports about that. Some people’s points totals were being updated (which they have stopped post Livi) taking them above the points threshold despite still being ‘Silver’.

I’m sure it still said silver tier on the registration email. I think last nights match takes me to bang on 1501 points.

I think the tier levels will rise as more points are earned throughout the season.

I've got Dundee balloted supporter in my history but my dad only has the registration, we are both silver and on f & f.

Luck of the draw I suppose but hopefully that means at least I got one lol

Wonder how long it’ll be for people in bronze to start getting pissed off that gold members have had 3/4/5 tickets and they’ve still not had any

Nothing for me. In Bronze category so not expecting much games at all this season.
and barring spending a fortune on Edminston House, RTV, Champions wall, Programmes and whatever else you get points for it's going to be next to impossible to move up the tiers through tickets

Back