Dundee Registration.

Registered having already got St Johnstone. I’ll get a ticket through other means so won’t really mind if I miss out as it’ll give me a better chance for Motherwell

Registered having already got St Johnstone. I’ll get a ticket through other means so won’t really mind if I miss out as it’ll give me a better chance for Motherwell
Looks like Motherwell allocation will be greatly reduced with them closing a large part of the Away stand for visiting team changing facilities. Need every advantage you can get for that one.

Yes that was the last known figure but remember MyGers is open to all so not all will be STH who are the only ones eligible to purchase an away ticket
Fair point I didn’t think of, so the number that can actually apply for away games might not be as high as you’d think

I’d suspect the gold members are ST holders right enough

I think the overall total of MyGers members is over 30k mate, but I think you're overestimating the number of Gold members.
@rangeral made a good point re ST numbers/non ST members that I hadn’t considered

I’d expect gold to be around 10% of members to make it somewhat exclusive but the club can clear that up by releasing detailed info like they’ve done today

Fair point I didn’t think of, so the number that can actually apply for away games might not be as high as you’d think

I’d suspect the gold members are ST holders right enough
Until the club given a breakdown then it is guess work but with MyGers playing a part in the Hampden games then the amount of STH in it might be higher then we think

All gold members are ST holders I am they have already stated that

@rangeral made a good point re ST numbers/non ST members that I hadn’t considered

I’d expect gold to be around 10% of members to make it somewhat exclusive but the club can clear that up by releasing detailed info like they’ve done today

I'd estimate it at closer to 2k mate.

I just don’t think that more than 1300 Gold members would NOT apply for Perth (if your 3k figure is accurate). Makes no sense. These guys are Away regulars. You could, arguably, put some of that down to IT issues registering perhaps but not that many. I think you need to revise your Gold members estimate down a bit. Maybe to circa 2000.

Until the club given a breakdown then it is guess work but with MyGers playing a part in the Hampden games then the amount of STH in it might be higher then we think

All gold members are ST holders I am they have already stated that

As I mentioned earlier, my uncle has been a ST holder throughout the seasons that count for MyGers
He's signed up for every domestic home and Euro home game in that period (including friendlies) , plus all aways and Hampden games.

He was Gold last season, but has dropped just outside the Gold threshold this season, as he hasn't attended any European away matches in that period.

So in effect he's got 100% record for all games played in the UK, but still just missed out on Gold.

That's why I think around 2k Gold members will be nearer the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I mentioned earlier, my uncle has been a ST holder throughout the seasons that count for MyGers
He's signed up for every home and Euro game in that period (including friendlies) , plus all aways and Hampden games.

He was Gold last season, but has dropped just outside the Gold threshold this season, as he hasn't attended any European away matches in that period.

So in effect he's got 100% record for all games played in the UK, but still just missed out on Gold.

Yeah true if the threshold changes then the amount changes in the tier along what you actually pick up as well point wise

The transparent breakdown regarding St Johnstone is what I’ve longed for.

Can’t complain about that one tbh. All we need to know now is how many members in each tier and how many tickets allocated to each tier :D
I’d imagine almost everyone in Gold will have applied for St Johnstone. We’ll good a good idea of the numbers in Gold if the breakdown after the Dundee game is similar to St Johnstone, which I expect it will be (1680)

I’d imagine almost everyone in Gold will have applied for St Johnstone. We’ll good a good idea of the numbers in Gold if the breakdown after the Dundee game is similar to St Johnstone, which I expect it will be (1680)
I could be clamped for good if the club confirms:
A) how many members there is overall;
B) how many members there is in each tier;
C) how many tickets for each individual game go to mygers members in relation to overall allocation;
D) how many tickets for each game goes to gold, silver, bronze;
E) how many in each tier are unsuccessful for each game

All key bits of information that helps to ensure transparency. Today they’ve proven they can give out information, the “sensitive information” answer as to why they couldn’t appears to be a load of nonsense

Am sure the old away cccs was close to 15 thousand before the mygers got brought in, something like 8000 applied for county and just short of 7000 for Perth so maybe this mygers might work as it looks like the same ones applying for both matches be interesting to see the numbers who apply for Dundee

"We are also investigating the possibility of balloting Friends & Family members, within the same MyGers tier, together. This will be dependent upon available ticket numbers being confirmed and subsequent ballot timescales"

I am pleased about this personally but not sure how it could be done to make it fair.

Just put one member of the F&F group who registered into the ballot and if successful the F&F Group gets tickets? The ballot itself shouldn't penalise those not in F&F.

I am pleased about this personally but not sure how it could be done to make it fair.

Just put one member of the F&F group who registered into the ballot and if successful the F&F Group gets tickets? The ballot itself shouldn't penalise those not in F&F.
That would be the only way to do it. You can’t have 5 names in the ballot and if one is successful they all get tickets - that’s 5 bites of the cherry. Also, I note it says only those members in the same tier so no possibility of cross-tier allocation. Though that might be an idea if based on the person in the lowest tier being the only one in the ballot.

He's signed up for every domestic home and Euro home game in that period (including friendlies) , plus all aways and Hampden games.

Ive been a season ticket holder for all years that count and signed up to all competitive home games but not friendlies and away games (been to two Euro aways) and I’m still a gold member so surprised at that (I’ve not even bought Rangers TV).

Ive been a season ticket holder for all years that count and signed up to all competitive home games but not friendlies and away games (been to two Euro aways) and I’m still a gold member so surprised at that (I’ve not even bought Rangers TV).

That's interesting mate.

I'll get him to check his points because him, my dad and myself sit together and are F&F.

We're all 100% in the UK, but my old man and me have done a fair few away games, so we've moved well ahead of him.

So you don't do domestic aways, is that right?

You won't be in Gold if you don't do domestic away games bud.

My uncle has done all domestic/Euro home and domestic away CCCS (including friendlies) since the Spivs boycott, but dropped down to the top of Silver this season, as he hasn't done any European aways in that time.

I was 1475 this season and think it was due to forgetting to sign up CCCS away one season (been to a few euro aways Maribor, Porto, Feyenoord) Vienna and Braga too but no ticket through Rangers for them.

That's interesting mate.

I'll get him to check his points because him, my dad and myself sit together and are F&F.

We're all 100% in the UK, but my old man and me have done a fair few away games, so we've moved well ahead of him.

So you don't do domestic aways, is that right?
Was just editing my original post as actually that might not be correct but saw you had replied.

I forgot about the old CCCS away scheme which I was in and I would just get allocated random tickets so I guess I will have the points for them too? If I couldn’t make it I’d just give to mates.

So I think I’m as follows:

Season ticket
Away scheme
Home games except friendlies
Travel club (I think I had 6 points but 4 were for applying and went on two trips “officially”).

Can’t remember what else there is but didn’t have friendlies or Rangers Tv or anything (although if I drop to silver il get TV).

I’ve checked there and I’m on 1540 points. Not sure anything from this season has been added to that as think that’s what it was back in July/August.

Hope that helps.

Was just editing my original post as actually that might not be correct but saw you had replied.

I forgot about the old CCCS away scheme which I was in and I would just get allocated random tickets so I guess I will have the points for them too? If I couldn’t make it I’d just give to mates.

So I think I’m as follows:

Season ticket
Away scheme
Home games except friendlies
Travel club (I think I had 6 points but 4 were for applying and went on two trips “officially”).

Can’t remember what else there is but didn’t have friendlies or Rangers Tv or anything (although if I drop to silver il get TV).

I’ve checked there and I’m on 1540 points. Not sure anything from this season has been added to that as think that’s what it was back in July/August.

Hope that helps.
Last added was Livi

I get that people’s circumstances can change but 400 applying and not taking a ticket at such short notice can only be people trying to game the system(generally speaking). I’d be quite happy with anybody not taking an allocated ticket being excluded from future ballots until everybody in their tier has got a game.
And how many more applied and bought the ticket and sold it straight away?

I just got home, saw the email and went to register. When I click "add to basket" this alert comes up:
  • In order to purchase DUNDEE REGISTRATION, you must have previously purchased or been allocated All MyGers Members. To proceed please purchase All MyGers Members, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
I'm currently silver MyGers.
Anyone any idea what's going on?

-EDIT-
I usually use Brave browser. I just tried it on Safari and it worked. They must've tweaked something that stops Brave working on the ticket site. Registration secured, Panic aff. B-D

Last edited:
Doesnt feel right that almost 3 times the amount of people in silver applying for tickets than bronze.
Bronze should be the biggest IMO

Doesnt feel right that almost 3 times the amount of people in silver applying for tickets than bronze.
Bronze should be the biggest IMO

I think the majority of people in Bronze are in that category possibly because they don't do away games, mate

Actually, question about MyGers - when is the deadline for Seatsub before a home game? I can’t make Sunday so want to make sure I get the points.

I just got home, saw the email and went to register. When I click "add to basket" this alert comes up:
  • In order to purchase DUNDEE REGISTRATION, you must have previously purchased or been allocated All MyGers Members. To proceed please purchase All MyGers Members, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
I'm currently silver MyGers.
Anyone any idea what's going on?
Have you logged in?

Have you logged in?
Yes. I've emailed the ticket office to see if they can help but realise that's probably a waste of time.

-EDIT-
I usually use Brave browser. I just tried it on Safari and it worked. They must've tweaked something that stops Brave working on the ticket site. Registration secured, Panic aff. B-D

Last edited:
Lads every time I add a ticket to my basket then hit checkout
The page just refreshes back to the basket options including checkout
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong

Back