Dundee Registration.

Managed to register this time and was successful in being allocated tickets for Dundee. St Johnstone just wouldn’t work no matter what I tried.

When is the deadline to buy for those successful? Apologies if already posted. Unsuccessful again in silver so hoping for a second ballot. Early days but it does feel like the combination of huge numbers, less tickets and genuine interest in going away domestically within their tier is going to be a problem. Hopefully they look at reducing the number in the tier. Do feel I’m being shortchanged at the top end of the tier.

The only crumb of comfort at this point is that I should be in a strong position for Tynecastle/Easter Road given I’ve applied for all and got none but I’ll probably end up with Motherwell or Livvy as usual.

When is the deadline to buy for those successful? Apologies if already posted. Unsuccessful again in silver so hoping for a second ballot. Early days but it does feel like the combination of huge numbers, less tickets and genuine interest in going away domestically within their tier is going to be a problem. Hopefully they look at reducing the number in the tier. Do feel I’m being shortchanged at the top end of the tier.

The only crumb of comfort at this point is that I should be in a strong position for Tynecastle/Easter Road given I’ve applied for all and got none but I’ll probably end up with Motherwell or Livvy as usual.

8am tomorrow

Registered for St Johnstone = No ticket
Registered for Dundee = No ticket

I managed to get one for Ross County when it was first come first served, I'm in silver.

I would imagine they are taking in to consideration the fact I purchased a Ross County ticket otherwise I would have expected a Dundee ticket.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I managed to get one for Ross County when it was first come first served, I'm in silver.

I would imagine they are taking in to consideration the fact I purchased a Ross County ticket otherwise I would have expected a Dundee ticket.

Not in the same boat (no tickets at all yet) but this would go against what was advised.

What tier are you?

I missed Ross Co registration as got the times mixed up but have registered for both St Johnstone and Dundee and got neither. Also in silver.

I'm in exactly the same boat, also Silver.

We will surely get St Mirren?

It’s early yet and we probably need to see how it shakes out further over the next few games. But, as a rough and ready general observation, it does seem to be the case that: most but not all Gold have got St J and Dundee; most but not all Silver have had one of St J and Dundee, but with some having had neither (and, somewhat anomalously, which I get is frustrating, a few having seemingly got both); Bronze have struggled for tickets but a modest number of folk have got one.

For all the criticism, is that not pretty much how it is supposed to be working?

A question asked that I wondered if has changed. Can you collect someone else's ticket for them?
IMPORTANT AWAY MATCH TICKET INFORMATION

If you have requested to collect your tickets, please bring your credit/debit card and booking reference or a printout of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.

It’s early yet and we probably need to see how it shakes out further over the next few games. But, as a rough and ready general observation, it does seem to be the case that: most but not all Gold have got St J and Dundee; most but not all Silver have had one of St J and Dundee, but with some having had neither (and, somewhat anomalously, which I get is frustrating, a few having seemingly got both); Bronze have struggled for tickets but a modest number of folk have got one.

For all the criticism, is that not pretty much how it is supposed to be working?
NOt really its supposedly a loyalty scheme which it isn't

I'm exactly the same as you

I'm silver.
Registered for all 3 away games,nothing so far.

most but not all Silver have had one of St J and Dundee, but with some having had neither (and, somewhat anomalously, which I get is frustrating, a few having seemingly got both);

That is supposed to be impossible under the ballot conditions.

Wouldn't be surprised though. Real Madrid fiasco ruined my confidence in the ballots being operated properly.

There are probably around 10k people in silver. Around 3k applied for St Johnstone. For what, around a couple hundred tickets. It will have nothing to do with Ross County and everything to do with supply and demand. You’ll be lucky if you get more than a handful of games a season in silver.

There are probably around 10k people in silver. Around 3k applied for St Johnstone. For what, around a couple hundred tickets. It will have nothing to do with Ross County and everything to do with supply and demand. You’ll be lucky if you get more than a handful of games a season in silver.
So how can someone on silver get the last two away games before someone on silver who is still on zero

its a shambles

There were 1680 registrations for St Johnstone in gold, 3949 in silver and 1223 in bronze.

The allocation for the game was said to be around 4k, so assuming everyone in gold got one that leaves around 2300 tickets for silver & bronze.

Say the split of that is something like 1750 tickets to silver and just 550 to bronze, that would mean a 44.3% chance of getting a ticket if you registered in silver while a 45% chance of getting a ticket if you registered in bronze.

Could we be looking at a situation where silver is so oversubscribed that it's just as hard, if not harder to get tickets when you register for them in that tier as it is if you register in bronze? Would be quite ridiculous considering there are folk in silver on 1400 points, while anyone can be in bronze without having many points at all.

There were 1680 registrations for St Johnstone in gold, 3949 in silver and 1223 in bronze.

The allocation for the game was said to be around 4k, so assuming everyone in gold got one that leaves around 2300 tickets for silver & bronze.

Say the split of that is something like 1750 tickets to silver and just 550 to bronze, that would mean a 44.3% chance of getting a ticket if you registered in silver while a 45% chance of getting a ticket if you registered in bronze.

Could we be looking at a situation where silver is so oversubscribed that it's just as hard, if not harder to get tickets when you register for them in that tier as it is if you register in bronze? Would be quite ridiculous considering there are folk in silver on 1400 points, while anyone can be in bronze without having many points at all.
Not everyone in gold gets a ticket & RSC’s,players & staff hospitality and sponsors have to come off the allocation also.

Only MyGers Members who are also season ticket holders can purchase domestic away tickets.
So anyone in bronze eligible for away tickets has points for joining MyGers,having a season ticket and will have points for attending games.

Remember RSC, hospitality and player/staff allocations mate. Probably around 2k or just over go to MyGers.

Exact same boat mate

The 4000 allocation was our full allocation - not just MyGers allocation.

What's the script with the collection?

I've never had any issues with getting my tickets standard post I don't see what the issue is?

What's the script with the collection?

I've never had any issues with getting my tickets standard post I don't see what the issue is?
It's to make sure tickets are delivered in plenty time and because there are no reprints from Dundee. Some never received their Ross County and St Johnstone tickets using a standard post.

Yes - the number of people registering in each tier for the St Johnstone game highlighted the need for there to be 4 tiers. If the general number of registrations in Silver is over double that of both the Bronze and Gold tiers, it has to be split in two to make ballots fair.

2 mates got successful emails yesterday but not letting either or purchase last night or today the tickets can anybody help or having similar issues?

The 4000 allocation was our full allocation - not just MyGers allocation.
People don’t seem to grasp the fact mygers will only get approx 50% of an allocation (less for Celtic/more for Livi)

it’s painful

applied for saints and Dundee

not even a unsuccessful reply never mind ticket

Back