Dundee Registration.

I'm assuming we'll be getting these tomorrow special delivery?

I thought yours only cost £30 (as per your comment in the Ticket Office forum) so if that’s the case, you’ve selected collection.

I thought yours only cost £30 (as per your comment in the Ticket Office forum) so if that’s the case, you’ve selected collection.
No my ticket cost £30.

I chose special delivery which is £7.

Till when ?
From email-

The Ticket Office will be open between 10am and 4pm on Tuesday 21 September and from 10am until Kick-Off on Wednesday 22 September. After this date, any remaining tickets will be made available for collection from Argyle House Reception until 5pm on Friday 24 September.

In order to collect your tickets, please bring your smartcard or personal ID.

From email-

The Ticket Office will be open between 10am and 4pm on Tuesday 21 September and from 10am until Kick-Off on Wednesday 22 September. After this date, any remaining tickets will be made available for collection from Argyle House Reception until 5pm on Friday 24 September.

Good man

From email-

Ideal! If ticket centre to busy on Wednesday before game will collect on either thurs/fri.

From email-

Aww fs, I could’ve went and collected it after all.

@Greg Marshall I know ticket office isn’t operating as normal just now but going forward, will there be similar opening times on non-match days for away tickets?

Went to collect my Dundee ticket yesterday before the game and the woman at the desk looked as if she'd heard the same question 100 times already that day. They could have put a sign on the door or told the steward the tickets weren't available for individuals and he could have passed the message on (no idea on supporters clubs).

There was nothing to say they wouldn't be available yesterday. Guessing the email today telling us when they will be available is due to yesterday. The ticket office wasn't going to be open tomorrow either so its all changed overnight.

Went to collect my Dundee ticket yesterday before the game and the woman at the desk looked as if she'd heard the same question 100 times already that day. They could have put a sign on the door or told the steward the tickets weren't available for individuals and he could have passed the message on (no idea on supporters clubs).

There was nothing to say they wouldn't be available yesterday. Guessing the email today telling us when they will be available is due to yesterday. The ticket office wasn't going to be open tomorrow either so its all changed overnight.
The SLO posted over the weekend that collection would not be available on Sunday (RSCs only) and that details for collection by individuals would be announced on Monday, with collection available from Tuesday. So nothing really changed overnight mate.

The SLO posted over the weekend that collection would not be available on Sunday (RSCs only) and that details for collection by individuals would be announced on Monday, with collection available from Tuesday. So nothing really changed overnight mate.
I completely missed his post then. When I was in yesterday the ticket office was going to be closed tomorrow and tickets were to be collected from Argyle House. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I just thought some sort of notice could have put out outside the ticket office.

I completely missed his post then. When I was in yesterday the ticket office was going to be closed tomorrow and tickets were to be collected from Argyle House. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I just thought some sort of notice could have put out outside the ticket office.
Post #458 and some others around the same time mate.

Don’t get me wrong, a post on FF isn’t really enough, but I’ve no idea if it was disseminated anywhere else.

As an aside, some posters reported they WERE able to collect their tickets on Sunday.:confused:

Where have you seen spares going about mate? Haven't seen any yet.
People messaging me direct to see if I needed tickets/boys I know on mygers that signed up to pass on

I thought Dundee would be a nightmare but we’ve got roughly the same as we’d normally get between CCCS/bus tickets tbh.

Not seen any on Twitter yet though which is usually a good indicator

Can you collect other people’s on friends and family tickets ? Opted for posted out this time due to being unsure about the collection drill

Can you collect other people’s on friends and family tickets ? Opted for posted out this time due to being unsure about the collection drill

In my experience, they are being strict with not handing out home tickets/smart cards to f&f so would assume away tickets will be the same.

Used to be that they had to email the ticket office from their registered email address and they’d staple the envelopes together

Think it must be the same as I know guys off my bus have got for others in their cccs group

Had to collect a reprinted ticket on Thursday night, asked my mate if he could collect earlier in the day and he was told no chance it would need to be me.
That’s surprising, I’ve collected tickets for people I know down south as they wouldn’t be arriving at Ibrox until 7.15/7.30 before with zero issues

That’s surprising, I’ve collected tickets for people I know down south as they wouldn’t be arriving at Ibrox until 7.15/7.30 before with zero issues

I’ve done it in the past myself, but this season seems to be different. I had to show ID before the game against them which has never happened before either. Maybe I’m just getting jobsworths when I’m in.

I’ve done it in the past myself, but this season seems to be different. I had to show ID before the game against them which has never happened before either. Maybe I’m just getting jobsworths when I’m in.
Tbh, whenever I have an issue I’ll just ask for Gordon and it gets sorted no problems

Used to be that they had to email the ticket office from their registered email address and they’d staple the envelopes together

Think it must be the same as I know guys off my bus have got for others in their cccs group
Cheers mate

I see Dundee are doing a 'give a friend a ticket' scheme where season ticket holders can give a friend a ticket, also a package with our game and their game v celtic in November. Must be struggling to shift tickets.

I see Dundee are doing a 'give a friend a ticket' scheme where season ticket holders can give a friend a ticket, also a package with our game and their game v celtic in November. Must be struggling to shift tickets.
I remember we use to get their singing section in 2004/05

Ticket office very quiet 2 windows open queue all inside 4 waiting

Marion also had a pile of Dundee tickets not enveloped on her desk. No idea.

Asked to buy Albion year pass now that office actually open. Said wont be selling them.

Last edited:
I've managed to pick up an adult for my 6 year old, if anyone ends up with a juvenile and need to swap drop me a pm

I’d say decent though with it being 3pm, less chance of pull outs

There’s plenty spares flying about again
I haven’t seen any spares going at all

I’m after one and was going to travel to the game and try and get one outside the ground for that reason

Got a couple of people asking around so I’m hoping something comes up before Saturday

I’ll be going to ticket office tomorrow an hour early with ticket payment confirmation email for 2 tickets on my wife’s email account for myself and wife, with the card used to pay for tickets , not forgetting my own season ticket-but not the wife’s - will I be allowed to pick up both tickets @Greg Marshall

I’ll be going to ticket office tomorrow an hour early with ticket payment confirmation email for 2 tickets on my wife’s email account for myself and wife, with the card used to pay for tickets , not forgetting my own season ticket-but not the wife’s - will I be allowed to pick up both tickets @Greg Marshall
I went in today to pick ours up.
Despite me being the lead booker the envelope had my other half’s name on it.Both tickets in one envelope.I was just asked for our Rangers numbers,they don’t even look at my ID (photo driving licence).

Glad the club have taken on board supporter feedback and are trying to be more transparent re the no of people who applied in each tier etc for St johnstone. Was always going to be some teething issues this and they'll find the best way of doing it by trial and error. The 400 not choosing to purchase the tickets after registering is a concern considering the no of folk wanting a ticket and were not selected.

I registered for the St Johnstone game and when I went to purchase it, it had disappeared, tried everything to see if it would come back into my basket and just gave up in the end. Eventually bought one from a guy on our bus who couldn't go. Wonder if that was counted as one of the 400 and if other people had similar problems meaning that the criticism of 400 bears could be unfounded.

I registered for the St Johnstone game and when I went to purchase it, it had disappeared, tried everything to see if it would come back into my basket and just gave up in the end. Eventually bought one from a guy on our bus who couldn't go. Wonder if that was counted as one of the 400 and if other people had similar problems meaning that the criticism of 400 bears could be unfounded.
Did you get an email saying that you had been allocated a St Johnstone ticket after being successful in the ballot?
Do you have a “Requirement for St Johnstone sale” in your purchase history?

Back