Pena
Dorrans
Candieas

Morelos

Jack and Ross sitting
Dorrans on left, Candieas on right
Pena attacking though the middle to support Morelos
Morelos up front

Tav and Wallace can get up and support with Jack and Rossiter in the team.

Thoughts?

Don't need 2 holding mids at home to bottom of the league.

Windass will come back in and will be the only change from Ross County.

I'm thinking with Dundee playing 4-5-1 and your suggestion for our formation, the pitch from 18 yard box to 18 yard box will be like Argyle Street on Saturday lunch time :D

Don't need 2 holding mids at home to bottom of the league.

Windass will come back in and will be the only change from Ross County.

Windass never scores and doesn’t create enough for the striker. Dorrans should play there.

With two sitting mids it allows Pena, Dorrans and Candieas to concentrate on creating.

Windass never scores and doesn’t create enough for the striker. Dorrans should play there.

With two sitting mids it allows Pena, Dorrans and Candieas to concentrate on creating.

Don't think Dorrans has that sort of energy to play there nor the ability to square a man up and beat him.

Windass has showed this season a whole new side to his game which hopefully he continues to improve upon.

Remember he's skelped the bar and post numerous times so far this season so been quite unlucky not to have added a few goals to his name.

Wes

Tav
Wallace
Cardoso
Alves

Jack
Rossiter
Pena
Dorrans
Candieas

Morelos

Jack and Ross sitting
Dorrans on left, Candieas on right
Pena attacking though the middle to support Morelos
Morelos up front

Tav and Wallace can get up and support with Jack and Rossiter in the team.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are that a flat back 4 and 1 up top at home to Dundee would be ludicrous tbh.

When we get Pena fit , I think he will be the jewel in our crown.
Hope you're right mate but right now I can't see it.

Might just take him 6 months to settle and get adjusted to the league and how we play etc and I hope this is the case versus the alternatives.

I'll be interested to see what happens with the midfield in terms who starts, the defence picks itself for now, but I'd like to see Herrera and Morelos get a few games together to see if they can form a partnership.

Dont think they'll be much change.

Foderingham

Tavernier
Cardoso
Alves
Wallace
Candieas
Dorrans
Jack
Windass
Morelos
Miller

Can't see much change, just 1 jersey up for grabs I think. Whoever is the 4th man in midfield is the only one in question I think. Though i'd like to see Herrera start with Morelos but don't see Miller being dropped.

Can't see much change, just 1 jersey up for grabs I think. Whoever is the 4th man in midfield is the only one in question I think. Though i'd like to see Herrera start with Morelos but don't see Miller being dropped.

It's time Miller was dropped. Only so long you can get away with under performing. He was rotten at Dingwall.

It's time Miller was dropped. Only so long you can get away with under performing. He was rotten at Dingwall.

I agree, but i'm not sure if we will see Miller on the bench this weekend. Herrera and Morelos could be a partnership for us for 2-3 years and i'm keen to see what they've got with a run of games.

i agree dont think rossiter will start looking for a few goals to set us up for the double header with thistle.

Hopefully the manager doesn't start Niko or Miller.

Wes
Tavernier
Alves
Cardoso
Wallace
Candias
Jack
Dorrans
Pena
Windass
Morelos

Highly doubt jack and rossiter will ever play in the same starting line up too similar and you only really need 1 holding midfielder in the team... i dont think windass will start after being out injured but id like to see him come on as a sub n show something similar to what he done that first half against motherwell. Also think we should go with herrera and morelos up top but kenny is a fav of the managers so doubt he will drop him.

Foderingham

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candieas Jack Dorrans Windass

Morelos Herrera

3-1 Rangers

I think Kenny needs a rest, he can always come off the bench if things are not working out.

PS I HAD to break my duck with this "new" identity. :)

Back