Dundee United in bid to stop Rangers using St Andrews training base as Steven Gerrard eyes pre season change

Can we take the base that England had at Middlesbrough, facilities must be great there. Knew Gibson invested a lot into the Riverside and the training complex

I take it they will try stop west ham & leicester from using the facilities aswell , the facilities dont belong to dundee utd so they can f**k off

I think they mean fans coming to watch the training as it says the training facilities have easy access

A number of ways to access the St. Andrews University pitches. Would be mobbed should Rangers go there. I remember watching Rangers train in St. Andrews during the Walter Smith era; McCoist, Gazza, Laudrup, Goram. Living in St. Andrews it was great getting to see them train.

Security concerns?

I'm not sure our coaching team will be trying to nick too many ideas from the Utd back room training sessions.
That's Jum MacLean levels of paranoia

He came out with that crap in the 90s to argue against building a training ground with Dundee

'Security concerns' B-D
5365244-0-image-a-65_1540390751398.jpg

Not exactly up to them though is it. Unless there’s a clause in the lease saying that no other team are allowed to use the base then they have no leg to stand on. If West Ham are heading there then it would suggest that their arguments dead in the water.

Back