Dundee United join 'elite' club

Radio Four Today programme's sports report at 06:30 completely failed to mention Dundee Hibs result from last night.

Jum must have called in a wee favour!
Or they’re so irrelevant the result wasn’t worth talking about.. Or even better, the result wasn’t unexpected so they just never bothered to talk about it.

Genuinely one of the worst performances I have personally watched :))

Their forum makes fun reading, there's Sheep Shaggers on there slaughtering the Dundee Hibs fans.
I'm struggling with Covid today but the laughter at these cunts makes it somewhat better.

I swear having more Scottish teams in Europe actually hurts the coefficient
Having these teams back in Europe is designed to destroy our coefficient.
In a few years time it won’t really matter what Rangers has done, even if we are hugely successful, Scotland will be back to one team only in the UCL that will have to qualify for the champions league groups because of these diddy teams getting no coefficient points this season when they play in European competitions.

The way that country coefficient points are decided is they divide the full total of points gained by a country in a season by the number of teams who played in European competition.

That’s why we’ve done well in recent seasons because we only had the scum dragging us down and dividing the points raised by two.

This season the points will be divided by five. No doubt the scum for hardly get any points in the UCL group.
Hearts will probably get none in their Europa or Conference group.

The way that country coefficient points are decided is they divide the full total of points gained by a country in a season by the number of teams who played in European competition.

That’s why we’ve done well in recent seasons because we only had the scum dragging us down and dividing the points raised by two.

This season the points will be divided by five. No doubt the scum for hardly get any points in the UCL group.
Hearts will probably get none in their Europa or Conference group.
You’ve got this wrong. I don’t think (in recent years at least) our coefficient was ever divided by 2. We’ve always had diddy teams getting papped out the qualifying.

You’ve got this wrong. I don’t think (in recent years at least) our coefficient was ever divided by 2. We’ve always had diddy teams getting papped out the qualifying.
I may be wrong but I always thought country coefficient was divided by the numbers of teams in European competition.
Maybe someone can explain it to me properly but I’m certain it does have an effect on us going forward that more of them are getting in because of our success as well as the Conference League and completely blowing it as soon as they do.

I may be wrong but I always thought country coefficient was divided by the numbers of teams in European competition.
Maybe someone can explain it to me properly but I’m certain it does have an effect on us going forward that more of them are getting in because of our success as well as the Conference League and completely blowing it as soon as they do.
But you are ignoring that its never really just been 2 teams, there are always others getting papped out in first qualifying round

But you are ignoring that its never really just been 2 teams, there are always others getting papped out in first qualifying round
There used to only be 4 Scottish teams in Europe though did there not? Dividing it by 5 is worse than 4 when everyone except us is failing

Iit was hilarious watching Dundee United and their c&nt supporters getting pumped tonight the look on their faces at half time was priceless.

As for Steven Thompson on the BBC he really is a complete walloper trying to convince his pundit pals that United were still in the tie at half time. Listened to Michael Stewart and Craig Levein on Radio Scotland and they were coming away with the same utter drivel….how do these guys get these gigs. Also noticed at full time that none of the Scottish poodle media had the balls to pose the question to Jack Dross whether he would consider his position in view of this utter embarrassment.
Steven Thompson might be a shit pundit but he scored a few for the famous. He’s alright by me.

Back