Dundee United open talks over drastic wage cuts

Going to go very slightly against the in that I have sympathy for players who have families and bills.

In terns of that fckn club and its cnut fans? With any luck that will be that and they can disappear for good, the quicker the better.
Very noble of you.
Now recall following our demotion many loyal employees of Rangers were laid off.

Quite a pickle they’re in by the sounds of it.Id have thought they’d be able to rake in millions and millions come the January transfer window after all the top flight goals Shankland has scored so far...:rolleyes::))

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg
Can't believe it took 18 posts before old Windsor Davies appeared.

Seen some comments from their fans criticising us for being bitter. And you know what? Speaking for myself they are absolutely right.

I hate this attitude that being upset by something upsetting is somehow a character flaw. Our club was crushed and it never needed to happen since we could've paid off the debt (corrections to this position are welcome). And the rest of them were all too happy to put their boots on our necks.

Also, and this should never be forgotten - Dundee United football club robbed Rangers fans
They actually, legitimately stole money from our fans and then stuck the middle finger up. They are actually thieves and to this day I've seen nothing to suggest they've changed.

And has their been a peep from them, or any other club for that matter, with respect to the filth's decades long debauchery? Nope. Not a sound.

So yes, I am bitter. I make no apologies for that.

In fact, bitterness doesn't do it justice. I hope Dundee United go bust and cease to exist. I hope that one, just one, person connected with them stops and considers whether or not them showing an ounce of humility, decency, compassion and courage in the last ten years might have done them a favour in the long run.

I'm going to throw in a huge if here. If United make a statement apologising for stealing from us, acknowledging that we should never have been punished the way we were, acknowledging that the end to last season was illegitemate then I would consider making a donation to help them.

I'm a big believer in forgiveness, but an even bigger believer in personal responsibility. If Dundee United can show that they've taken responsibility for their behaviour then I am more than happy to help them as if they were my own.

I wonder if anyone else would agree with this position?

I remember being at Tannadice when we won 2-1 (1998), but the tims won the league that day, they were celebrating like it was them who won the league. Absolute scumbags, actually unbelievable now that I cheered them on against Barcelona years before in the UEFA cup. Hope they now get what they richly deserve!

Seen some comments from their fans criticising us for being bitter. And you know what? Speaking for myself they are absolutely right.

I hate this attitude that being upset by something upsetting is somehow a character flaw. Our club was crushed and it never needed to happen since we could've paid off the debt (corrections to this position are welcome). And the rest of them were all too happy to put their boots on our necks.

Also, and this should never be forgotten - Dundee United football club robbed Rangers fans
They actually, legitimately stole money from our fans and then stuck the middle finger up. They are actually thieves and to this day I've seen nothing to suggest they've changed.

And has their been a peep from them, or any other club for that matter, with respect to the filth's decades long debauchery? Nope. Not a sound.

In fact, bitterness doesn't do it justice. I hope Dundee United go bust and cease to exist. I hope that one, just one, person connected with them stops and considers whether or not them showing an ounce of humility, decency, compassion and courage in the last ten years might have done them a favour in the long run.

I'm going to throw in a huge if here. If United make a statement apologising for stealing from us, acknowledging that we should never have been punished the way we were, acknowledging that the end to last season was illegitemate then I would consider making a donation to help them.

I'm a big believer in forgiveness, but an even bigger believer in personal responsibility. If Dundee United can show that they've taken responsibility for their behaviour then I am more than happy to help them as if they were my own.

I don't....... f@ck them.

Nope not a hope in hell

Like supporting our proposal for an indepenent investigation? You'll be waiting a long time for an apology from that mob, no matter how skint they are.

Any Rangers fan who'd want to donate to DUFC is a cuck.

Not me.
Utter dog shite.
You were sitting eating fish n chips with them, weren't you?

Hope they don’t mind us toasting their demise with a few bottles of Corona.
A bit like how the classless fuckers celebrated being handed a league they didn’t win

Not a chance. Are you on the wind up?

No, get it right fucking up them. Every last rancid bastard who runs them, plays for them, cuts the grass and otherwise works for them.
Feck every single last one of them, ...and then feck them again.

Hell mend that shower of shite. I will gladly raise a glass to their demise. And that goes for every other team who happily kicked us when we were down.

Personally don’t disagree with the sentiment of the majority on here but often wonder what the thoughts of the likes of Walter Smith, Richard Gough and Derek Johnstone are given there previous close connections.
Given the hatred of that club and support towards our club, if the ex gers you have mentioned don't feel the animosity towards them as we do? Then there is something far wrong.

In 83, most of us would have wanted Aberdeen to beat Real
In 87, most of us would have wanted Dun Utd to beat Gothenburg or whoever.

Times and circumstances change (not always for the better, agreed) we have to change with them.

I want Dundee Utd out of the game altogether.

Sod what Walter Smith, Richard Gough or Derek Johnstone think.

I know the previous finance director of Dundee Utd. When the Americans took over and they were in the championship their future finance projections were based on playing European football this year.

The fact they stayed in the championship another year hurt them, but to have the stupidity to think they would come up and automatically be in a European spot within one season is ludicrous.

The ex director told me that their financial planning was hugely over ambitious and frankly not achievable.

Back