Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have asked Scottish Premiership clubs to pledge £5,000 each towards their costs for legal action

Scottish football sinks lower every day. This guy from Tranmere who’s taken over at the shitstain which is DU must be starting to realise what a dreadful career move he’s just made.

That is ripping the pish somewhat is it not? I hope a lot of them respond with that exact phrase "Erm, you taking the piss or what?".

giphy.gif

Embarrassing behaviour from the clubs involved especially when they needed the league to finish to get money to survive now they want money from those clubs to pay a legal bill that at the moment has nothing to do with them

I'm pretty sure I've got some pre-Euro French francs and Greek Drachmas sitting in a drawer somewhere, but I still wouldn't send that to them even if they covered postage :)

What the f**k are the club meant to do? They've done their bit and the balls in the court of others.

If your going to recognise them getting 10, then that's up to you. I dont even do it just now, never mind in the scenario you speak of.

Any football fan who celebrated that, would be better off medicated.

They take it outwith Scotland, and show these corrupt bastards up for what they are!
After 2012 there is a scottish judge that is going to side with us?
Fat chance!!

If Rangers actually send these people their 5k, it's a slap in the face to the vast majority of supporters who have backed the club and backed the RIGHT side of the argument.

The reply from Rangers should be similar to that of the US airborne division when the Germans asked them to surrender during the battle of the bulge.

‘NUTS!’

They take it outwith Scotland, and show these corrupt bastards up for what they are!
After 2012 there is a scottish judge that is going to side with us?
Fat chance!!
With all due respect, who's interested outside scotland. I'm willing to bet nobody.

Think you've got a higher of opinion of the game in this country that what others outside it have. Would you give a damn if this was happening in the welsh league? I doubt it, neither would I.

I'm waiting for them to ask for clubs to vote to remove Hearts and Thistle from the league set up... I'm sure 'rousing Pete' will have suggested this as a preferred option.

Mega LOLZ.

I am really looking forward to paying Utd at Ibrox should be a decent atmosphere and hopefully dish out a serious pumping to them.

If we give them anything then a lot of fans will be done with the club. Rangers had better listen to the fans on this occasion as this could get ugly.

If Rangers actually send these people their 5k, it's a slap in the face to the vast majority of supporters who have backed the club and backed the RIGHT side of the argument.
Do you honestly believe that rangers would even in the slightest consider this?

I know a lot on here seem to have a gripe with them, but come on.

So next season when crowds are allowed back is their match day programme going to be the Big Issue? We should all send a letter minus a stamp with piece of paper inside saying something derogatory of your choice and they will have to pay for postage more than the price of a stamp. That should put their fund raising pot back a bit!

Back