Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have asked Scottish Premiership clubs to pledge £5,000 each towards their costs for legal action

Scottish Football reaches the bottom of the barrel then continue digging. All clubs know the league is rotten to the core due to the cabal. They had the chance to cleanse the lot of them from celtic to Brechin but sh*t their pants.

Rangers should buy up £5000 in Tesco vouchers and run a competion to win them but they can only be spent at Tannadice whenever it is converted into a Tesco hopefully soon.

Lorraine Kelly could auction off some of her knickers or Jimmy Ping could put his arse up for rent to help them meet their costs.

With all due respect, who's interested outside scotland. I'm willing to bet nobody.

Think you've got a higher of opinion of the game in this country that what others outside it have. Would you give a damn if this was happening in the welsh league? I doubt it, neither would I.

Mate I don’t live in Scotland, but for me the more this gets highlighted all over the world, and shame, and investigation happens out with your shores then I’m all for it!
The Bosman ruling came about from something similar, and nobody believed at the time the guy hadn’t a snowballs chance in hell.But he won, and changed football as a result.The club should be doing the same, going to the European Court of Arbitration just to show this lot up, whether we win or lose!
That publicity alone, and with a proper investigation, if won...could get Doncaster possibly facing expulsion from the game, disgraced, and maybe even jail time.
That is what these courts are for.To listen to cases like this and see where justice is not being adhered to.
Douglas Park alluded that this was definitely a possibility, but suddenly it all died a death! I would love to know why? More threats from the SFA and SPFL over withdrawing our license to play European football? Whichwas alluded to in the Herald.
More threats and corruption if true!
Trust me this will never end if they win this.
It’s only the beginning.

Mate I don’t live in Scotland, but for me the more this gets highlighted all over the world, and shame, and investigation happens out with your shores then I’m all for it!
The Bosman ruling came about from something similar, and nobody believed at the time the guy hadn’t a snowballs chance in hell.But he won, and changed football as a result.The club should be doing the same, going to the European Court of Arbitration just to show this lot up, whether we win or lose!
That publicity alone, and with a proper investigation, if won...could get Doncaster possibly facing expulsion from the game, disgraced, and maybe even jail time.
That is what these courts are for.To listen to cases like this and see where justice is not being adhered to.
Douglas Park alluded that this was definitely a possibility, but suddenly it all died a death! I would love to know why? More threats from the SFA and SPFL over withdrawing our license to play European football? Whichwas alluded to in the Herald.
More threats and corruption if true!
Trust me this will never end if they win this.
It’s only the beginning.
Times have changed. We live in a tv led football world, which in my opinion is shafting the game.

Smaller countries have became irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If this were to happen in one of te top 5 leagues, I agree it may have got some steam behind it.

Football is basically geared towards tv audiences, sponsorship and to be honest, the people at the top of the game are as corrupt as they come.

The world cup being held in quatar is all you need to know about where football is these days. The biggest sporting competition in the world has been bought, we're just an afterthought.

After the news in Belgium, I’d happily dig deep if they went to the actual Europen Court of Arbitration.

Good message from Falkirk. Saying they've not received such a request and if they do they'll promptly tell them to %^*& off. :))

Times have changed. We live in a tv led football world, which in my opinion is shafting the game.

Smaller countries have became irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If this were to happen in one of te top 5 leagues, I agree it may have got some steam behind it.

Football is basically geared towards tv audiences, sponsorship and to be honest, the people at the top of the game are as corrupt as they come.

The world cup being held in quatar is all you need to know about where football is these days. The biggest sporting competition in the world has been bought, we're just an afterthought.

Get your point.
But if it drags the SFA SPFL into the gutter... even for a short while… then I’m personally all for that!
Your swamp needs to be cleansed from top to bottom, otherwise ...well....otherwise
The corruption in the game itself is rife.
Scotland is no different apparently.

Will take a brave person to point this out.Some have tried, but ridiculed.
Gilmour ex Paisley...Inverness chairman, (forget his name) who flagged all irregularities on the day of the vote etc…the,se guys should be backed.

But the Gray’s, McGregor's of this world are too strong, and will do Lawwell’s bidding.Without question,That is why they also need investigated.

That is why you can’t just cut the head off the snake!
You need thewhole damn thing!

200.gif

Get your point.
But if it drags the SFA SPFL into the gutter... even for a short while… then I’m personally all for that!
Your swamp needs to be cleansed from top to bottom, otherwise ...well....otherwise
The corruption in the game itself is rife.
Scotland is no different apparently.

Will take a brave person to point this out.Some have tried, but ridiculed.
Gilmour ex Paisley...Inverness chairman, (forget his name) who flagged all irregularities on the day of the vote etc…the,se guys should be backed.

But the Gray’s, McGregor's of this world are too strong, and will do Lawwell’s bidding.Without question,That is why they also need investigated.

That is why you can’t just cut the head off the snake!
You need thewhole damn thing!
Cant disagree with any of that. Just seems to be ingrained in football now. Having having said that, sometimes their greed leads to their own downfall.

Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have asked Scottish Premiership clubs to pledge £5,000 each towards their costs as they defend legal action taken by Hearts and Partick Thistle.

Championship clubs have been asked to pledge £2,000 each, with League One and League Two sides asked for £1,000.

The legal action by Hearts and Thistle, which is going to arbitration, could result in United, Raith and Cove having their promotions overturned.

The trio have already spent £45,000.

The costs are expected to rise substantially in the next week when the independent arbitration panel meets to decide if Hearts' and Thistle's claim on being reinstated to the leagues or awarded damages of £10m is heard.

On Monday, United, Raith and Cove said they hope "fans of clubs across Scotland" will contribute to a crowdfunding campaign.

Hearts and Thistle initially went to the Court of Session after their relegations from the Premiership and Championship were not prevented by the SPFL's failed proposal for league reconstruction. The proposal would also have given Stranraer a reprieve from League One relegation.

Lord Clark decided the rules of the football authorities mean the case must be heard by an independent tribunal set up through the Scottish FA rules.
Falkirk have already came out and said GTF

I see Rangers are now being asked to pledge 5k to Arabs, Raith erc to cover their legal costs.

Isn't that taking sides?
I'd be telling them that we will install special machines at the first game at Ibrox where fans are allowed to attend. These machines will be placed in all the toilets in the stadium and they will collect the steam from our collective piss. They can have that no problem.

As amusing as Dundee Hibs plight is at least they had a large lead in the league. Raith Rovers are more brassed necked than even the mentally challengeds.

Cant disagree with any of that. Just seems to be ingrained in football now. Having having said that, sometimes their greed leads to their own downfall.
I hope so.I sincerely hope you are right.
I just can't help we missed a golden opportunity to expose them, and nail these bastards... once and for all!

If Falkirk have said they haven't received any request for money then it makes me think this all staged through the compliant media. The next step would be an anonymous philanthropist (Celtic) to pay for their gimps legal fee.
Celtics and the medias dark arts are 24/7

We should keep stump because nobody knows which is true these days it feels like an entrapment for us to make a statement they can ridicule with we don't know what you r talking about.

Falkirk fc statement

A number of supporters have contacted the club in connection to an article published by the BBC today. Falkirk Football Club wish to reassure supporters that we have not received an approach from representatives of Dundee United, Raith Rovers or Cove Rangers asking for financial support for their legal costs. If such a request is received, it will be refused immediately.

We should keep stump because nobody knows which is true these days it feels like an entrapment for us to make a statement they can ridicule with we don't know what you r talking about.

Agreed, this looks like a placed story begging a comment. It is noticeable that none of the three clubs mentioned have rubbished the report as they sit back and see if anyone bites for or against!

Turnbull Hutton wanted us gone, so they can f%$k right off. The world's been a better place since 2015 without him.

Anyone confirm if SPFL board members were lobbying for financial support for the 3 promoted clubs legal battle. But when questioned said they were not acting in an SPFL capacity?

Back