Dundee UnIted sack Ray McKinnon

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

While have no time for them kind of weird for them to dismiss him sitting 4th place and just 5 points off the top

Maybe other issues?

Horrible wee ex-manager with a
Horrible wee Chairman of a
Horrible wee club with a
Horrible wee support base

Aye, McGhee would be ideal.
Nice start to the day.. comfortable result and performance from the Gers to cap it off.

Horrible wee ex-manager with a
Horrible wee Chairman of a
Horrible wee club with a
Horrible wee support base

Certainly a horrible club. I had to move to Dundee a few years ago for a few different reasons. When they were getting into cup finals and the likes the city was mobbed with Dundee Utd fans. Now? I probably see more Celtic and Dundee tops than anything.

Peculiar bunch, only want to support their team when their winning :eek:

Whoever it is, I hope there is no bounce and the new guy can't stop the downward spiral.

Wonder what that pay off has cost, 18 months into a daft 3 year deal. All good.

Announce McGhee. His bubbly personality and zany, madcap antics are exactly what they need to cheer them up at this difficult time.

I watched some of their game against linfield and they are just a poor team with very poor players, a new manager is not going to save them

The wee diddy club from Dundee is on a slippery slope sooner that rancid club folds the better they wont be missed

Overall, I want the best teams in Scotland playing in the SPL. We need the best we can get, given how low the standard is already.

However, for "some reason" I'm quite happy with Dundee Hibernian sitting in the second tier :D. Took their shots at Rangers at the first opportunity when we had no ability to retaliate, and now are paying for it.

Feel sorry for Ray McKinnon who always seemed to be decent and fair as a manager, in having to take a wage from this rhancid organisation in the first place.

I hope he gets back into management soon and helps in the fight against the axis of evil.

Hopefully DUFC suffer glorious relegation again.

At least they have the ability to act when a manager is not performing. Unlike a certain Mr King and co. Pedros time is well and truly up, actually that was 6 weeks ago.

Back