Dundee United v AZ Alkmaar-Live on BBC Scotland

Short memory
Were not Dundee Utd integral to the decision which ended and culminated in us being demoted to the lowest tier in Scottish professional leagues??
No time for them myself
Doesn’t detract from the fact that we need Scottish clubs picking up points in Europe if we ever want to have guaranteed CL access.

Which I’d like to see us have.

Can't see anything other than United going out.

AZ are a pretty decent team. Probably between them and Twente as the 'best of the rest' in the Eredivisie behind the usual top 3.

I’m an easy going chap, never too fussed, and rarely ruffled, and as a football fan that can admire the womens game, and watch just about any match from anywhere across the globe, fúck ‘em, fúck Utd, fúck the co efficient,( because they will anyway!) fúck the lot of them. None of them deserve the extra kudos that comes with the gravy train on the back of the Stevie G Express! Not one of them ever contributes to the co efficient, not even the tinks! Rangers are the only team from Scotland I will support in Europe or anywhere else.

I’m an easy going chap, never too fussed, and rarely ruffled, and as a football fan that can admire the womens game, and watch just about any match from anywhere across the globe, fúck ‘em, fúck Utd, fúck the co efficient,( because they will anyway!) fúck the lot of them. None of them deserve the extra kudos that comes with the gravy train on the back of the Stevie G Express! Not one of them ever contributes to the co efficient, not even the tinks! Rangers are the only team from Scotland I will support in Europe or anywhere else.
You sound like a very open minded poster.

I almost expected you to go on to say “%^*& this parochial little backwater”, without a hint of irony

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Correct they hate us so I hate them

This. Unbelievable.

Never mind the fact we actually benefit by proxy when then the coefficient improves.

It essentially boils down to those who see the bigger picture versus those who are still stuck in a time warp of bitterness and acrimony.

I know Dundee United et al hate us. But they’re not a threat to us domestically and we stand to gain more from them getting through a round or two than we do by engaging in bitter LOL competitions with them

It’s really not difficult to grasp.

Would like Alkmaar to win by six however will settle for a 4-0 win

Never mind the fact we actually benefit by proxy when then the coefficient improves.

It essentially boils down to those who see the bigger picture versus those who are still stuck in a time warp of bitterness and acrimony.

I know Dundee United et al hate us. But they’re not a threat to us domestically and we stand to gain more from them getting through a round or two than we do by engaging in bitter LOL competitions with them

It’s really not difficult to grasp.
If you think the likes of utd, Motherwell and hearts are going to gain enough points to make a dent in the coefficient you are very much mistaken. I’ve got a long memory I hope they all get pumped silly.

Edit* Motherwell already have.

Nope, signed him permanently from United.

Was surprised they got him.
They also had Zander Clark agreed on a pre contract until he pulled out until he pulled out when Stoke were apparently interested. Fucked united over by all accounts.

They've bought well otherwise. Mcgrath that was at St Mirren will be a good signing also.

Back