Dundee United v AZ Alkmaar-Live on BBC Scotland

Is there some sort of unwritten rule that sportscene pundits have to wear some form of ASOS/Matalan suit jacket?

They also had Zander Clark agreed on a pre contract until he pulled out until he pulled out when Stoke were apparently interested. Fucked united over by all accounts.

They've bought well otherwise. Mcgrath that was at St Mirren will be a good signing also.
Has Clark even got a new club yet?

If you think the likes of utd, Motherwell and hearts are going to gain enough points to make a dent in the coefficient you are very much mistaken. I’ve got a long memory I hope they all get pumped silly.

I don’t expect them to contribute significantly but a round or two is preferable to falling at the first hurdle.

I really don’t care if wee Tam fae Broughty Ferry wanted Rangers dead because I see them and what they think of us as beneath us. We’re the standard bearers but we can’t do it all ourselves

The rest of the league would rather nearly bankrupt themselves than see us in it. I get the co-efficient argument but it's very much a nice if they do win, get it up them if they don't.

Sure, but who cares ? Why does it bother you what their fans think ? This is what I mean about us being complicit in the same ‘parochial backwater’ we like to decry.

Our feelings get hurt by what the Motherwell or Dundee Utd fans sing

I don’t expect them to contribute significantly but a round or two is preferable to falling at the first hurdle.

I really don’t care if wee Tam fae Broughty Ferry wanted Rangers dead because I see them and what they think of us as beneath us. We’re the standard bearers but we can’t do it all ourselves
Well they will be pumped out most probably with a game to spare after tonight.

Well they will be pumped out most probably with a game to spare after tonight.

That I don’t dispute

Not that I think it’s particularly healthy.

Motherwell lost home and away to an Irish side.

And we are, let’s be candid, on life support against an average Belgian side

Is Peer a similar player to his brother?

I don’t watch much Dutch football these days.

Both are technically very good I would say Teun is probably more creative but Peer can also score and create. Like most Dutch players they can play multiple positions. AZ have used Peer in defence in the past as well as midfield.

On paper they've got a not bad looking squad there but still can't see it being enough to avoid getting thumped.

The winning benefits Rangers, them losing is amusing but it doesn't benefit Rangers - so if you aren't sitting in a full Dundee United kit with tangerine and black facepaint cheering them on tonight you aren't a true Rangers man IMO.

Sure, but who cares ? Why does it bother you what their fans think ? This is what I mean about us being complicit in the same ‘parochial backwater’ we like to decry.

Our feelings get hurt by what the Motherwell or Dundee Utd fans sing
It wasn't their fans, it was their owners and decision makers in our league structure. I don't really care about what their fans sing or say, more when they vote to hand leagues to Celtic or put us potentially out of business.

AZ are on a 5-fold for me tonight along with Istanbul Basaksehir, Lech Poznan, Olympiakos and Shamrock Rovers.

Mon the Dutch.
Yes well said, we definitely don’t want Scotland’s co/efficient to improve and we definitely want to remain in the Europa League picking up the scraps whilst other teams around Europe get further and further ahead of us.
Well said indeed.

It wasn't their fans, it was their owners and decision makers in our league structure. I don't really care about what their fans sing or say, more when they vote to hand leagues to Celtic or put us potentially out of business.

Fine, you’re unlikely to change your views.

I just take the bigger view that whatever benefits Scottish football without empowering Celtic is good for us.

It took the wee fkin rat on commentary 30 seconds to mention the bheasts. That's good going for the little snivelling bheast loving pr1ck.

Back