Dundee United v Celtic

Brown only stayed on to be the captain to deliver 10. Maybe he will read the room and try and endear himself to the hordes by smashing in a couple of own goals.

His legacy haha

A thing called a telephone was invented, by a Scotsman no less.

This device allows you to contact a superior or admin and advise them of an illness you have that will prevent you from attending your workplace.
I would HH but already tried to get booked off then swap it but no joy.So card would marked if I dived now.Home for back of 8 so hopefully a wee celebration later on.

No lose situation for us really. I'll be watching and cheering on Dundee, but if the filth win I'll be absolutely buzzing for the 21st.

Want it done today. Win it as soon as possible. Actually think Celtic will win today so we'll need to wait a bit longer to confirm the title

I'll put it on for the last 5 minutes if they're losing.

I'll put it on for the last 5 seconds if they're drawing.

I was wanting them to win because I’ve missed all the fun because of work.
I’m off work for the piggery game.

That changed when I saw that DU are 9/1 to win.
Too fucking good to miss.

The only result I really don’t want is a draw.

Get your money on a draw.

It’s like the call to war.

It could be today, it could be next week, it could be the week after (obviously it won’t be).

But I am ready for Ibrox/George Sq at 5/10 mins notice.

Personally I want it won today. I don’t really care about winning it at the tattiedome as there is every chance we could lose that game then it’s ages until the next game.
Would be great if they concede a last min equaliser
It’s into April in that case after international break .

1 each, Shankland to score in the 88th minute to equalise, we go there in a fortnight as champions and get the guard of honour we rightly deserve.

I’m probably the odd one out here, but I hope the filth drop points here. I would rather walk into Sharkheid as champions than have a nervy game and potentially give them something to celebrate if we didn’t win.
You're not the only one - I just want it done and can never hope they succeed at anything

I’m probably the odd one out here, but I hope the filth drop points here. I would rather walk into Sharkheid as champions than have a nervy game and potentially give them something to celebrate if we didn’t win.
The guard of honour would be something to behold.

It would not surprise me if the bheasts go up there and play for a goalless draw. I want them to win so we can inflict the ultimate pain on them a fortnight today.

Also i think that lot will stop at nothing to kick us off the park if they thought they had a chance to make us wait another week or so.

I want us to walk out there as Champions

Hope they drop points the day . So we go tae there shithole ground as CHAMPIONS !! 55 WATP

I am in two minds about today. I want the title over the line and going to their place as champions would be nice. All their players knowing we are now the champions as walk on the park, knowing they got royally fucked for 10 in a row.

Or they win today and we got to their midden and hopefully beat them and take the title away from them at their own midden, rubbing salts further into their already manky puss filled wounds.

Apparently we are soon to be very scared indeed:

From smellydale Street sevco thread.
The daft barstewards still believe were going to choke :D

You can sense their frustration it never happened. The author has probably been saying similar since we went out in front

Personally I couldnt care less about their game today. We won the league yesterday. They'll never make up that goal difference in 7 games

Properly conflicted. On one hand to have it won would be tremendous today. League title done on 7th of March - incredible really.

Bit if they do win I can get to see wee Morelos bang in form versus a team bang out of form with no manager hopefully strike the final blow. And it gives me two more weeks to source MORE fireworks.

As much as I’d love to win it at the shithouse, I’m trying not to get carried away. Celebrating a celtic win today would make me feel uneasy, and set us up for possibly the biggest anti climax ever if we somehow lose to them. It happened to them in 2012.

They drop points today and we go to their pit as champions, and get to watch them squirm for 90mins. And dare I hope to have a place in the EL quarters aswell?

Won’t be tuning in but will keep an out for full time. The final point will take care of itself.

Ideally a 0-0 today and we can go there with no pressure at all and get 3/4 of a whitewash done.

Back