Dundee United v Celtic

I am going to go for a United win here. No I’m not suffering a hangover from yesterday it’s just that I think that Scumdee United will bust a gut over their next two games to try for a top six finish. Two bets I’m having some of today... United to win 9/1 and match result with both teams to score United 14/1. Probably go t*ts up but worth a wee flutter.

Dundee Utd are still in the running for a top six place. Win today takes them 7th, one point away with one game to go. Should be incentive enough no matter what Timbo is going to contrive to do.

Last edited:
I wasn't impressed by Dundee Utd, when they played at Ibrox recently; thought they were a really poor side. Celtic will win this.

Two garbage sides, I’ll watch the game but not expecting any favours from Dundee United.

If it doesn’t happen today then we’ve got the opportunity to end them on the 21st.

Depending on how it’s going, I might put a temporary stop to me self imposed ban on watching them, and watch the last 10 minutes.

I wouldn’t be dissapointed if they win today as I would rather win it on the park as it makes for a better party like last nights.
That said I will be quite happy if they drop points today.

I think that Rangers celebrated yesterday because they fully expect the Tims to throw any chance they would have of winning today.

Having to suffer this at Parkpaed would be the final nail in the coffin. It would be unbearable for them.

Dundee United will take an earlyish lead.

mentally challengeds will equalise late on.

It'll finish 1-1 and we are confirmed champions.

I’m really torn with this one.

Part of me wants to win it at their midden in a few weeks and not have to deal with what will likely be a stinking hangover at work tomorrow.

The other part of me thinks fcuk them and fcuk work let’s do this today.

Can`t tell how up for it the Arabs will be, but if the Scum players saw the videos from our dressing room and this doesn`t fire them up, I wouldn`t know what could. They will probably be hell bend of horsing the Arabs today and then defy us next week too.

I for one would like it to be over in 3 hours, so we can concentrate on the Scottish Cup as well as the Europa League ... who would have thought that in August?!

Just realised Clancy is the ref.

Was about to say it's certain he'll cheat for them to win, but they may not want that :))

My tenner @8/1 depends on they filthy Arabs !

Missed out on the Sheep 1- 0 at Sharkheid to deny us 2nd place this is payback time.

McFadden looks like he's stand in for Walker on comms, said our lads should have been straight up the tunnel at full time and not gone to the corner! Fud that he is ...

McFadden is spewing saying our players/fans should be waiting to celebrate in a proper fashion.Of course we know they would be saying the same if the tramps had all but won the league.

It’s a big ask for United to do us a favour today.

Also, a reminder that the BBC are on a different level:

“Celtic could - in theory - still retain the title should they win all their remaining seven games and Rangers lose all theirs.”

Not sure if it’s trolling the deranged, or just plain crazy.

If Celtic were in our position, I can guarantee there would be no talk like that.

Back