Dundee United v Celtic

I'll keep an eye on this today and stick it on for the 2nd half if they aren't winning. Haven't watched them in a game not involving us since....christ since we were both semi regularly in the CL groups. Big Eck and MON era.

I think the tramps will win this as they’ll be up for it after watching our celebrations yesterday. Plus Dundee are rotten!

Celtic have been woeful this year and losing away to Dundee isn't out of the ordinary. I'm not entirely sure they will but it's decent odds for the punt.

No lose situation for us today.

If we are confirmed champions by 2pm then great. If they do win then going to their pit knowing a draw is all we need will be great too.

Although I understand the high of clinching it officially v them would be exceptional I really cant get my head around the concept of ever wanting them to win :oops:

As usual, I'll wish every misfortune on them on the field of play and hope they get pumped.

They will win easily today. All they have to cling on to, is that them winning will somehow dampen our celebrations, and delay the inevitable. They have nothing left but that, so that’s why they will win. Sets up nicely for Sharkheid.

Haha that wee boot Barber just said eduard is the main man in Scottish football. Lie down and grunt you wee sow

Wait a min - Edouard cant speak any English and people were moaning about Alfie who is from an impoverished village in Columbia?

Not touched a drink since the Jan 2nd game and bought a cargo should we be crowned today.

If not it'll slip into the fridge for when it's official. WATP.

Apparently we are soon to be very scared indeed:

From smellydale Street sevco thread.

There’s more chance of getting hit by lightning whilst Kelly Brook gives you a gobble all at the same time as standing looking at the winning Euromillions lottery ticket in your hand.

Winning it at Parkhead would be lovely but I just can't being myself to want Celtic to win as they're my leady favourite team.

1-DA9-E8-F3-9-E5-C-4-B57-AC91-52-FCC67193-C9.jpg

I love how they go on about a DoF as though it will be instant success, they may be in for a shock.

Back