Dundee Utd 1 Crusaders 2

As i said i dislike them (hatred is too bad a word for me i don't hate anything). But the fact we have punters on here thinking it is hilarious they got beat of a diddy team in a diddy cup with their most diddy players is laughable.

Really, who gives a flying %^*& about them to first of all start a thread about them and then laugh at the fact they got beat in a cup their new gaffer probably had never heard of?

What the feck do you know about Irish league football ? Nothing that's right nothing

Could you see Lorraine Kelly's Growler?
Nearly.
lKKdH5C.jpg

Here's the irony of this situation:- If any team in Scotland had stood by Rangers and supported us through the dark times, and hit upon some difficulty later themselves - we'd bring 10k up for any kind of fund raising friendly, nae bother.

They choose to stick the boot in like everyone else, probably more so.

So %^*&'em.

What the feck do you know about Irish league football ? Nothing that's right nothing
Yep, and i have nothing against the Irish league or the Crusaders... Just the thread is comical at "fans" laughing at utd getting pumped in a diddy cup by a diddy team...

Yep, and i have nothing against the Irish league or the Crusaders... Just the thread is comical at "fans" laughing at utd getting pumped in a diddy cup by a diddy team...
I take it you avoided celebrating Rangers winning it?

new manager wants to concentrate in getting up. While it's satisfying to see Thompson fall flat on his face, I don't think this result is important to them (apart from gate money that won't be a lot)
I think you are right. The fact that they made 11 changes from last week speaks volumes

What a superb home support lol & they got beat which is nice.
If only these clubs like Dundee Hibs could engender the same loyalty from their fans in the lower leagues that Rangers managed from our own fiercely faithful support, then they might reverse this turn of misfortune.

Sadly, they cannot compete with Rangers supporters in this regard, and indeed are mostly fair weather fans, as we witness come cup final day, or indeed on any occasion that The Rangers come to town.
They sure do love watching The Rangers. ;)

A cup that took us three attempts to win
Yes and is a complete and utter diddy cup. Do not think so or not that clever? The cup is stupid, the people slating the cu nts for getting beat in it are the same... Or do you think it was an achievement for us when we won it? D

Ffs go open a can and watch a movie or something it's Saturday night,no need to get worked up over a Dundee united thread.
Mate, i have had more than a few cans and not interested in movies. But i am not getting worked up, just having a laugh at this thread and how embarrassing it is that so many are laughing and joking about the result.... Imagine a dundee board whenn we got beat of liverpool resrves with our kids thats the same

Mate, i have had more than a few cans and not interested in movies. But i am not getting worked up, just having a laugh at this thread and how embarrassing it is that so many are laughing and joking about the result.... Imagine a dundee board whenn we got beat of liverpool resrves with our kids thats the same
This really is an utter shite abomination of a reply as ever I seen.

Oh come on, we should all get behind the Scottish clubs who fall on hard times, because " there but for the grace of god go I" however on reflection, and having taken everything into consideration , FU(K THEM

I opened the thread as had no idea they were playing... Read the op and noticed they had a bunch of reserves/youths playing, had a quick look through the first page and had a laugh at the commnets...

I couldn't give a %^*& about dundee utd. Just think it is embarrassing/funny the way folk are going on here about them losing to a diddy team.
Just think you're out of step with the vast majority of us who will take satisfaction from any and every defeat/setback to befall one of our avowed football enemies and especially one who threw their full weight behind the charge to drive Rangers into oblivion. Very Christian of you to turn the other cheek but let the rest of us wallow in some well-earned schadenfraude.

If only these clubs like Dundee Hibs could engender the same loyalty from their fans in the lower leagues that Rangers managed from our own fiercely faithful support, then they might reverse this turn of misfortune.

Sadly, they cannot compete with Rangers supporters in this regard, and indeed are mostly fair weather fans, as we witness come cup final day, or indeed on any occasion that The Rangers come to town.
They sure do love watching The Rangers. ;)

They are still getting 6000-7000 for league games which isn't really much of a drop from before, more than Dundee in the Premiership

They are still getting 6000-7000 for league games which isn't really much of a drop from before, more than Dundee in the Premiership
I will take your advice on that one mate, I must admit I don't have any real interest in them if they aren't playing Rangers.
In fact I couldn't stomach going onto one of their forums long enough to find out more or indeed make an opinion, as their fan base are vomit inducing.
I respect you for possibly having a stronger constitution than I have.

I wonder what their attendances will be like when they eventually drop to the fourth tier?
Like you, I cannot wait to find out. ;)

Just think you're out of step with the vast majority of us who will take satisfaction from any and every defeat/setback to befall one of our avowed football enemies and especially one who threw their full weight behind the charge to drive Rangers into oblivion. Very Christian of you to turn the other cheek but let the rest of us wallow in some well-earned schadenfraude.
So there was a thread having a laugh when they lost to Livingston the other week in a oe important game than todays against a diddy team from Ireland.?

Dundee Utd reserves get beat of some shitty Irish mob in a diddy cup in front of one man and his dog and FF has two pages of punters gloating about it?

I'm an avid disliker of Dundee Utd but some of the comments on this thread about the result is rather embarrassing.

You have a short memory,the baldy rat bastard wanted us dead,so I'm another one who will enjoy their defeat,long may their pain continue.

You have a short memory,the baldy rat bastard wanted us dead,so I'm another one who will enjoy their defeat,long may their pain continue.
I have no short memories. I remember what the c unt wanted and done... All i am saying is they got beat, like they have done several times this year in more important cup and league games... The two pages of delirioum before i commented is hilarious. You would have thought they had lost the league or european cup final.. It was a defeat against Crusaders ffs... Nothing to get excited about.

So you continue to rejoice all their defeats? Must say you must have a sad life as i have no idea what their results have been since 2012.. Only reason i knew they got beat of Livingston is i googled to see their recent results after reading this thread, otherwise i would have had bo clue what they were up to.

Last edited:
So there was a thread having a laugh when they lost to Livingston the other week in a oe important game than todays against a diddy team from Ireland.?
There might have been but I can't remember. Not really sure what point you're trying to make.

Don't you think that maybe because it was a cup game and unusual because it was against a Northern Irish team that it was more noticeable?

Not sure why you are so excercised about this thread. You are in a minority opinion, not necessarily a bad thing, but I'd let this one go.

There might have been but I can't remember. Not really sure what point you're trying to make.

Don't you think that maybe because it was a cup game and unusual because it was against a Northern Irish team that it was more noticeable?

Not sure why you are so excercised about this thread. You are in a minority opinion, not necessarily a bad thing, but I'd let this one go.
So find the thread when they got papped out the league cup....

There migbt have been? There wasn't so stop trying to deflect my question.

. I am only so "excercised" (i would suggest you understand words before using them in a post) bcause i am listening to embarrassing pish like what you are posting... Hopefully this is my last comment on an embarrassing thread.

I enjoy the misfortunes of Dundee Hibernian as much as that of Glasgow Hibernian . If that offends fans of both of these clubs then tough . Get it up ye , ya baldy tosser Thompson . ;)

Back