Dundee Utd begging For Help With Legal Bills

I was told at the weekend by someone who is supposedly ITK at Raith Rovers that the football club that plays in the east end of Glasgow has apparently offered them help with their legal bill. I was also told via the former chairman of another lower division club that Cove had previously asked a number of clubs to each donate £5k.

That is without doubt one of the most hilarious things I have ever read.

They actually think or would like people to believe that PT and Heart did this. That the ramifications are on their shoulders and not their own.

Fuckwittery of the highest order.

They chose to get themselves involved did they not? i.e. strictly speaking this is between Hearts/PT & SPFHL. Fuk them.

Who are the business geniuses running these clubs? Putting their pettiness before financial well-being.

If they'd sat down for 5 minutes and thought through the repercussions of the vote, maybe they wouldn't be in as big a mess

Not sure why they went to court at all. The blame for this lies with the SPFL and their lack of any sort of leadership or honesty. Blaming the victims of a sham scam for fighting back is a bit rich.....unlike D Utd and Raith

As an aside, and probably answered before but why are DU, RR and CR having to incur the costs for this and not the SPFL? These teams have been gifted promotion by the SPFL (albeit through a dodgy vote)

qQpmIX.gif
Winner

Oh dear, how sad, %^*& them.

Of course their external legal advisors have told them continue, they get paid more for representing them, unless of course, it’s no win no fee

Nelms likes to look out for the smaller clubs and the big hitter should be able to chip in a few quid all in the name of sporting integrity of course.

Remember when we were told not to be so insensitive and speak about such matters because we were in the midst of a global pandemic? Hell, we even had clowns in here trying to bar all discussion on it.
It was an utterly preposterous notion might I add.

Well it doesn't seem to be a problem anymore.

Phrases that warm my heart when I see them in the same "Statement" as Dundee hibernian.
● Incur Significant Costs
● Serious Financial Implications
● Grave Consequences
● Catastrophic Consequences
● Ruinous for us and our fans
● Serious Ramifications
Is this statement about Hearts......oh sorry it’s only poor wee scabby Utd who would lose out...

All they had to do, like every other country, was wait and finish the competitions on the pitch.

Back