Dundee Utd begging For Help With Legal Bills

The famous 81% number used again.

Even though many of those only voted for it thinking it was the only way to get money, the fact is one vote decided it. And that vote was illegal according to some expert legal advice.

HoHo Ho Gone by Christmas.

The Sneaky Cunts deserve everything coming their way including a decision against their Promotion .

I'm sure their fellow Hibernians in Glasgow & Edinburgh can arrange a few friendlies for a life belt now your drowning in debt.

Hearts and Particks case was against the SPFL. As such there was no need for Utd, Raith or Cove to get involved. If they believed the SPFL were entitled to do exactly as they did and that there was nothing irregular about it then allow the SPFL to defend themselves. You chose to spend the money - who convinced you that was a good idea?

Sporting integrity? What is "sporting" about champions declared and teams relegated based on a vote? That's not sporting.

Where is the integrity in 3 teams suffering financially to the tune of approx £10m as a result of a vote to relegate them when the season couldn't be completed. Surely if there was any integrity that cost should be borne by all clubs. Alternatively as nobody actually won or lost anything don't promote or relegate anyone and, that way, nobody unjustly loses money.

Perhaps the Dundee (or mentally challenged) dictionary has a totally different definition for the word "sporting" to the dictionary I possess. It certainly seems to define the word "integrity" in a way I struggle to understand.

Perhaps it's back to school for me :(

They are being played like a fiddle by the corrupt cabal at the spfl. Fcuk the lot of them. They could do another 'sell out Saturday?'

Sporting integrity hahaha where is the integrity in relegating a team that’s one point behind with a game in hand.
Where the %^*& is the integrity in claiming a title before its complete
This lot are jokers

O8h8r9n.gif

They must have been told that the case was going nowhere and hearts partick would end up with the court costs then they "lost" and got hit with the scud missile from the law lord that it has go independent, it's funny and now they are bricking it as they know the "dundee" vote was dodgy.

What a crass statement
"We hope that as well as our own supporters, fans of clubs across Scotland will see this as a worthy cause to get behind in that if Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle are successful in their action it could have serious ramifications for the whole of Scottish football"

So should Hearts and Partick win their case they will be the cause of serious ramifications for Scottish football. Not the fact that they have won which proves the corruption within Scottish football, and that the whole thing was flawed.

Another point
"If successful in their action, in our opinion Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle would compromise the sporting integrity of the SPFL with clubs having been declared champions of their league not being promoted.
“Having won the Championship by a considerable margin, and invested substantial sums of money in preparing for next season in the Premiership, a decision to overturn the SPFL resolution that was supported by 34 of the 42 member clubs would be ruinous for us and our fans"

They fail to understand that they actually didn't win anything they were awarded by vote the same as the scum and the premier league.

Also if I am not mistaken, Partick also spent heavily in the winter transfer market to ensure their survival. Do they not have any rights to sporting integrity and is no thought given to the fact that the Dundee vote was submitted which means that they should not have been awarded anything and subsequently their award could be ruinous for Hearts and Partick.

Does sporting integrity only apply when it is 19th Century Terrorist scumbags greeting and moaning?

As we like to say on here recently you couldnt make it up, It is unchristian like to wish ill on anyone but in the case of Scumdee UTD and their neighbours across the road. Get it right furkin up you

I'm sure their fellow Hibernians in Glasgow & Edinburgh can arrange a few friendlies for a life belt now your drowning in debt.
The Edinburgh version clearly can't help - by all accounts they're next.
And the Glasgow lot won't - they're not a feckin' charity after all.

They should speak to their neighbours. I believe their Season Ticket sales are going tremendously well and their owner is always willing to do whatever is required for the greater good.

Back