Dundee Utd boast play-off final fever after selling 7k tickets

CR7

Is it no the case still that the gate receipts from the play off games gets split between all the teams in the league?

big_hec

Picking a winner from DABS v ST Boooo is like trying to pick a shite up from the clean end

Marginally I hope St Booo horse them

Picking a winner from DABS v ST Boooo is like trying to pick a shite up from the clean end

Marginally I hope St Booo horse them
Have St Booo family and still not forgiven them for 85 however a real tough one for me also however with Dundee going down I hope the DABS stay down and get gubbed by the neighbours several times next year.

hms

I drove along Tannadice street around 1 hour ago , 6 or 7 boys sitting in camping chairs set for a long night. The tickets for their away tie go on sale 1st thing in the morning. Hopefully the rain starts again soon.
They’re always sitting there, they’re homeless:D

The Predator

Was on Tay FM this morning at 6ish that there was people camped up outside Tannadump waiting on ticket office opening. I hope St Mirren rattle them :D

the_ref

if scumdee make it up, we should be immediately building pressure on the club not to take tickets for tannadice. that's one away game we should be making sure we don't take a large contingent for a LONG time.

simply_the_best

Have St Booo family and still not forgiven them for 85 however a real tough one for me also however with Dundee going down I hope the DABS stay down and get gubbed by the neighbours several times next year.
I take it you mean 86? Hearts have no one to blame but themselves for losing that title.