Dundee Utd boast play-off final fever after selling 7k tickets

Bonnyloyal

Premiership play-off final fever has hit Tannadice Street with ticket sales already over 7,000 for Thursday's 1st leg versus St Mirren.

All Upper tiers are already sold out with other areas approaching limited availability.

Last week's 3-0 victory over ICT in the semi-final home match saw Tannadice's biggest crowd of the season but it is looking like that figure will be surpassed with 72 hours until kick-off. The number of the 9,386 supporters who came along to Tannadice for the first leg of the 2017 play-off final may also be exceeded

Sellout Thursday.

funny.gif

Do you not just sometimes sit back and think how pathetic the rest of scottish football is in comparrison to us...
No, not sometimes.

Often.

Paedoes couldn’t sell out their top tier when we were in the lower divisions. The sheep can’t sell out their allocation for Hampden. Killie can’t sell out their stadium when pushing for Europe and celebrating their best league finish for 50 years. And all the time we have had attendances which very rarely dropped below 40,000 even during the worst days after our demotion.

It really is all about the Rangers.

2 absolute shit clubs with pathetic supporters, if I had to pick one to win it would be St Mirren, for the simple reason they stuck the boot in when we were down.

Jimmy Ping is another reason to hope they fail, the thought of this horrible wee ginger bastard being gutted at losing fills me with glee, then again he will happy when his big team wins the treble at the weekend.

I know I'm in the minority here but I wouldn't mind seeing them come up for a season.

I'm taking great delight in them suffering but I'd love them to suffer at OUR hands.

To stamp on their throats after what the cnuts did to us.

I know I'm in the minority here but I wouldn't mind seeing them come up for a season.

I'm taking great delight in them suffering but I'd love them to suffer at OUR hands.

To stamp on their throats after what the cnuts did to us.

I get your drift but I'd rather see Morton stamp on their throat and laugh at that, if we never played Dundee Utd again I'd be happy.

Back