Dundee Utd boast play-off final fever after selling 7k tickets

Jimmy Ping is another reason to hope they fail, the thought of this horrible wee ginger bastard being gutted at losing fills me with glee, then again he will happy when his big team wins the treble at the weekend.
gn603.png

Is it no the case still that the gate receipts from the play off games gets split between all the teams in the league?

Picking a winner from DABS v ST Boooo is like trying to pick a shite up from the clean end

Marginally I hope St Booo horse them

Picking a winner from DABS v ST Boooo is like trying to pick a shite up from the clean end

Marginally I hope St Booo horse them

Have St Booo family and still not forgiven them for 85 however a real tough one for me also however with Dundee going down I hope the DABS stay down and get gubbed by the neighbours several times next year.

I drove along Tannadice street around 1 hour ago , 6 or 7 boys sitting in camping chairs set for a long night. The tickets for their away tie go on sale 1st thing in the morning. Hopefully the rain starts again soon.

They’re always sitting there, they’re homeless:D

Was on Tay FM this morning at 6ish that there was people camped up outside Tannadump waiting on ticket office opening. I hope St Mirren rattle them :D

if scumdee make it up, we should be immediately building pressure on the club not to take tickets for tannadice. that's one away game we should be making sure we don't take a large contingent for a LONG time.

Reactions: SSR
Telling people not to go for away tickets for st mirren,sold their allocation,approx 1400,hope we see tears again.

A city of 80000 people. 40000 women. 20000 males who might follow football. So 8000 is pretty damm3d good in a city with 2 clubs.
Do women not go to fitba in Dundee? Considering the magnitude of this game for these tinpot bastards, not only is 7000 pish, but bragging about it is embarrassing.

Have St Booo family and still not forgiven them for 85 however a real tough one for me also however with Dundee going down I hope the DABS stay down and get gubbed by the neighbours several times next year.

I take it you mean 86? Hearts have no one to blame but themselves for losing that title.

Back