• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
GyYMx9r.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

1628331758636.png

Last edited:
That was during pre season, he played against Livy.
It was mentioned in another thread though, I think the one where Mark was asking for questions for the press conference. May be rubbish and he does just have a knock.

We could really use him so I hope it's crap.

Was hoping Aribo, Hagi and Morelos will feature.
We need them to open up Malmo on Tuesday.
Should have plenty yo see off the Arabs, 2-0 Rangers and no more injuries please.
I agree, I'd feel a lot better about Tuesday if Hagi or Aribo were starting

Can't wait to get back to full fitness. Kamara might play. Honestly think he's our most influence player judging the matches in Europe.

The focus has all been on Malmo and the Ibrox full house next Tuesday, but we need to take care of league business first.

The opposition hate us and they will want to kick lumps out of us if they can get away with it. We need to be as up for it as them, play an eleven that doesn't take it for granted, and bring home 3 more points so we keep our aura of invincibility domestically.

McLaughlin
Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Kamara
Davis
Aribo
Wright
Kent
Roofe

See the wee bastard at left back for Livingston. I hope some one smashed him and puts him out of games. His tackle on Hagi was wreckless.

Gutted for Hagi. He was fantastic against Real, started fantastic against Livi. He could really step up and be a Kent level key player for us this year and first game of the season he’s a victim of the usual thuggery. Hopefully he’s back soon, and I wish we knew what was going on with Aribo, a big miss as well.

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Davis
Aribo

Wright
Roofe
Kent

3-0 Rangers.

Regarding Aribo and the lack of mention during today's press conference, if he was a close contact case which lead to him missing the Brighton/Real Madrid games but ok to play vs Livi, would it simply be a precautionary step to not have him on the flight over for the Malmo game?

Gutted for Hagi. He was fantastic against Real, started fantastic against Livi. He could really step up and be a Kent level key player for us this year and first game of the season he’s a victim of the usual thuggery. Hopefully he’s back soon, and I wish we knew what was going on with Aribo, a big miss as well.
Adam Lewis is a f’ing disgrace.

Can see this being a bit of a slog to be honest. 2-1 Rangers.

Dundee United are absolutely junk. They’ve not had a good pre-season (performances wise) were awful against Aberdeen and the supporters at my work said the new manager doesn’t have a clue - they reckon Shankland touched the ball about 5 times last weekend and he looked completely lost within their shape and formation. They are playing a back three and are supposedly all over the shop.

Dundee United are absolutely junk. They’ve not had a good pre-season (performances wise) were awful against Aberdeen and the supporters at my work said the new manager doesn’t have a clue - they reckon Shankland touched the ball about 5 times last weekend and he looked completely lost within their shape and formation. They are playing a back three and are supposedly all over the shop.

Fingers crossed they continue with that back three. But a back three very quickly becomes a back five and backs against the wall for 90 minutes. When I say a slog I don’t mean it as a negative on our part, more the stuffy tactics and parking of the bus on the goal line by Dundee United.

Always tricky away to these type of teams. 2-0 Rangers. Lets hope the referee gives our players a bit of protection ( I know ) think we are going to be kicked all over the place again.

Fingers crossed they continue with that back three. But a back three very quickly becomes a back five and backs against the wall for 90 minutes. When I say a slog I don’t mean it as a negative on our part, more the stuffy tactics and parking of the bus on the goal line by Dundee United.

That’s when we’ve got to up the tempo, move the ball quicker, with more authority than what we have been doing and at least we’ve got better attacking options available in Roofe for one.

We have to start well, settle and control the game. Dundee Utd are poor but theyll power up to play us and if we're sloppy it could turn into an awkward afternoon.

If we play anywhere near our best its 3 points and a nice run into Malmo II

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Dundee United as usual will be up for this game, but if we play anything near our best we should secure the three points.

We haven’t hit the heights so far, but we are getting minutes on the park and will get stronger.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

The Soro challenge on Halliday was worse than Halliday on McGregor. Both were bookings at least. I don’t think either players got booked?
Agreed, but all we'll hear about all season is how Celtic got cheated out of a red card that game, even though their were worse challenges in that game and in other games that weekend that "benefitted" them.

3 points and no injuries as others have said. There might be a surprise or two in the line-up with Malmo in mind.

The focus has all been on Malmo and the Ibrox full house next Tuesday, but we need to take care of league business first.

The opposition hate us and they will want to kick lumps out of us if they can get away with it. We need to be as up for it as them, play an eleven that doesn't take it for granted, and bring home 3 more points so we keep our aura of invincibility domestically.

McLaughlin
Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Kamara
Davis
Aribo
Wright
Kent
Roofe
Precisely. The dundee hibs will aim to disrupt our flow, slow the game down and try to hurt us physically. It’s unlikely to be an easy game. The Malmo result was a surprise and a huge disappointment. This may affect our game and we could start quite slowly. Vital to maintain domestic dominance.

Back