Dundee Utd vs Linfield

Otto Bear

Official Ticketer
I see Linfield are playing Dundee Utd in next round of the challenge cup. Is there any way to get tickets for this? Can't see anything on the Linfield website and Dundee Utd are not selling away tickets direct.

Can non members buy away tickets from linfield? Anyone know the setup?

it is an all ticket game which i imagine linfield would have hoped to make it members only.
but the club are not organising an official trip due to ferry times so i think they will do general ticket sales due to that.

I'm torn. Would like to go along but don't want slimy Thompson getting my hard earned money.

Good luck to Linfield but I wouldn't give Dundee Utd and Thomson a penny of my cash to watch our own team far less to watch any other.

Any other team and it could have been like auld fashioned away day on the football specials heaving with bears.

Spoke with Linfield ticket office the other day, all ticket and will be on sale soon. Won't be a problem getting a ticket. £10 a head allegedly.

%^*& sake. Bad enough people giving those cunts a single penny to keep the lights on never mind watching them when we aren't even playing them ffs

Back