Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
mQeCEeI.png

We're the only team who can stop the filth running away with it. We CAN challenge them, but we simply cannot afford any more insipid performances like Wednesday.
Good teams rise out of adversity. Our last game was awful, we are missing key players. This is the time to show we are back and we are Rangers.

Must win.

First trip to Dens for myself tomorrow.

Hopefully we get a good reaction after Wednesday's shambles, 3-0 Rangers.

If we don't win tomorrow its going to be a hard slog chasing them so 3 points are vital

No Morelos or Arfield will blunt us somewhat but we should have enough to secure a win.

A victory by any margin will do me regardless of performance.

Not bothered in the slightest re suspensions.

Dundee are utter utter rank.

Pick 11 off the supporters buses, draw lots for positions, and we'd still win.

With actual players, minus 2 or 3 will be the bet.

2-0 Rangers Kyle Lafferty should be itching to prove hes a capable striker when Morelos is out so ill go for a Lafferty Double

We've got to show what we are capable of, I'm going for a convincing win and a table topping 5-0 performance!

Setting us up nicely for Rapid!

any sort of win will be fine after that shite on Wednesday night

i wonder if the discipline will be any better

With ejaria and coulibaly starting in midfield then Dundee to be 2-0 up by half time. 3-2 to them full time.

Fancy us for an early goal and confident performance.

We must win today for obvious reasons but also to be buoyant for thursday.

2-0 for The Teddy Bears.

C'mon the Famous Glasgow Rangers, match day here again. Any win will do for me. Important 3 points after disappointment of Wednesday night. #LetsGo

We never know what kind of Gers team is going to turn up after mid-week blues. We are missing two key players. SG will need to get a response from the players and that is why he will need to change the team around. Don't understand why he doesn't give McCrorie a run in the side. Is it something he said? Or attitude? Don't get it. Playing away, we have to be more savvy. What is for sure, we need to score first.

Our players better be at it from the first whistle, dundee will be in there faces from the off. A narrow victory is the best we can hope for sadly.

3-1 Rangers.

Some amount of knicker-wetters on this thread. Santa better stock up on the multipacks of Tesco boxers.

Should be a relatively straightforward afternoon, but that’s assuming the players actually turn up today which they didn’t do on Wednesday.

Worried about the lack of goal threat with Alf and Arfield missing, big game for Lafferty.

Back