Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

I don’t really care. We’re 2nd and have a big game in Europe on Thursday.

You called us the joke of Scottish football. Listen to yourself.
I totally stand by it,If you were a supporter of any other club or a Tim in the media your sitting there bawling your eyes out after that debacle and the rest,Too serious to be a joke for the Bears but a joke to the rest of Scottish football certainly .

If these loan players can’t perform up here in this shitty league then they can go back to there parent club as they will never make it, they have an opportunity to play in front of the greatest fans and wonderful club and they are out of there depth.
Kent, Ejaria and Worral are Derby County/Reading players at best. They’ll never cut the mustard at a high level or a big team.

Exactly, take it to an extreme but if you look at Advocaat’s team, Albertz, V Bronckhorst, Ferguson, Reyna, all goalscorers.
Yes, and they could all of them shoot from the edge of the box and run beyond the ball opening up defences by their movement and shifting defenders around as they did so creating space for others.
The lot we have at the moment sit behind the football and show no ambition to make the game happen.

...and we’re not going to win the league with loanee randoms that should be playing in the English Championship or League 1. It’s a reality we need to accept
In all reality mate I wasn’t expecting to win the league this season, but some of this lot haven’t got what it takes to play for us, we need a settled team and stop the tinkering every week

I'm usually glass half full loyal...but after today it's just sheer deflation.
So am I I tend to shrug things off but I'm getting a bit weary after Wednesday night and now this,Not so much deflated as burst I think being full of expectations and hope only to be dropped like a brick is getting a bit wearing.

Said earlier in the thread this was point when things went tits up why was this partnership broken up ?????
Exactly its not our only problem but certainly one that need rectified. Katic is our player and far superior to Nottingham forests Worrall.

A got roasted on here for suggesting the jury's still out on Grezda a think we reached the verdict today

Only a verdict if you are one of those who rubbish players incredibly early whilst still adapting to our team and the style of football we are involved in.

I wonder if SG has ever considered urging his team on. Look at the contrast between his standing there like a cold statue, and the Dundee manager clapping, clenching his fists, urging his players on for more effort etc etc.

Not for a second excusing that performance today. It was shit and not good enough.

However, we should have been coming out in the second half to play against 10 men whilst 2-1 up. There was only going to be one winner then. We were fucking cheated by officials yet again.

Right now we are hitting a slump. It happens to every single team during a season. Its a time to hold our nerve, see it out, strengthen if we can in January and then go again. The fucking clowns wanting to rip it up yet again at christmas need their heads examined. The worst possible thing we can do now is get on the back of the players and manager. There's a clue in the term "supporter".

I agree, perhaps we are hitting a slump but I would rather it was now than come March

We hear of Allen trying to identify players with character to fill the jersey. I saw precious little of that today.
I walked the dog( aggressively) after the game and that’s what I thought. When this team is slightly off form , like others, you need to drag yourself through matches. Mcgregor gets it, probably Alfredo, if a bit rough around the edges, the rest look abject in that area.

We hear of Allen trying to identify players with character to fill the jersey. I saw precious little of that today.

Who knows just what the problem was today but most of those on the pitch are capable of much better than they displayed today.

What a difference a week makes, top of the league last week and cant beat bottom of the league this week when they're down to 10 men

We have a team devoid of any idea on how to break a team down..We played exactly the same way today as we did against the sheep

No, I was pointing out that the manager was chewing his jacket instead of shouting at the team. Encouraging. Being a manager. It was not intended as an insult - it was purely stating absolute fact. He wasn't doing what he needs to do as manager.
Managers all over the world watch what their team is doing and what might need changed rather than dance about for 90+ minutes.
The implication was obvious whether you actually meant it to be or not.

I really think that Gerrard should have come in with an experienced ex manager as his assistant. He is at the wrong club to learn at as he isn't going to get any time. He seems to make some odd choices of player at times and the changes don't seem to work.

Utterly embarrassing we are the laughing stock of Scottish football once again in the space of a week. I wonder what Gerrard is actually doing on the training ground... If we don’t win on Thursday watch shit hit the fan

On my way back from Dundee, what a disgrace of a performance, last I was as high as a kite, this week, lower than a snakes baws

Sort your shit Rangers

I totally stand by it,If you were a supporter of any other club or a Tim in the media your sitting there bawling your eyes out after that debacle and the rest,Too serious to be a joke for the Bears but a joke to the rest of Scottish football certainly .
Who gives a fućk what the rest of Scottish football think?

Utterly embarrassing we are the laughing stock of Scottish football once again in the space of a week. I wonder what Gerrard is actually doing on the training ground... If we don’t win on Thursday watch shit hit the fan

I was a bit down until I read this . laughing stock of Scottish football belongs to a club that hides child abuse in plain site.

Goldson needs to have a look at himself. Outwith tynecastle he’s been poor for months, needs to step it up to justify our 2.5/3m spent.

Think everyone has heightened emotions after both good wins (e.g. vs. Hearts) and a bad loss (e.g. today).

The reality of where we are usually lies somewhere in the middle, we're not title contenders or conversely as bad as last season (in general). The reality is we're somewhere inbetween and we'll probably come second this season.

Performances like today's aren't acceptable and I hope it's a minor blip.

Could be worse, we could be a team that supported paedos and covered up their crimes.

Could be worse, we could be a team that supported paedos and covered up their crimes.
I mean of course in current footballing terms. A few wins in he coming weeks and we can recover from this. However I don't see anybody in out team who is going to step up and deliver.

Back