>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Aribo Davis Kamara

Roofe Morelos Hagi

0-2 Rangers
Be happy with that team

A win cranks more pressure on 6th as they host 5th. B-) B-)

Though they seem to have enough at home, and if not the refs invariably send a man off when they play a diddy team.

Rangers win and Dundee Utd avoiding defeat would make for an interesting few days.

For UK subscribers it’s officially ‘after midnight’.

If overseas it’s available virtually straight away on Unlimited sub. Not sure when if you buy it on PPV overseas.
The latter applies, I thought that....will be home by 6.30pm. my great fear is putting RTV on and seeing the score :oops:

The latter applies, I thought that....will be home by 6.30pm. my great fear is putting RTV on and seeing the score :oops:
Unlimited sub or buying on PPV? I honestly don’t know when it’s available on PPV and, despite me asking several times, nobody has been able to tell me.

Unlimited sub and it’s available pretty sharpish - though sometimes it’s a low res version initially.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This will be another difficult test for the Gers, but if we play the same as we did in the second half on Wednesday, we should secure another three points.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I hope we go attacking line up wise:

McGregor
Hagi Kamara Aribo
Roofe Morelos Sakala

Rest Davis and Barasic who have either had a hectic schedule or struggled with knocks.

I hope we go attacking line up wise:

McGregor
Hagi Kamara Aribo
Roofe Morelos Sakala

Rest Davis and Barasic who have either had a hectic schedule or struggled with knocks.
If you go with a line up like that it actually takes alot of the attacking game away from our players as they will be covering runners and grafting all game, unless they plan to let kamara run midfield himself which wouldn’t work

"a big 3 points" Gerrard said yesterday. Sounds like a typical soundbite which could be chucked out any week really but this game has shaped up to be very important having looking like a bread and butter fixture not so long ago.

Our form is stop start, game to game and even half to half. Its cost us the chance to build an extended lead at this early stage and whether that proves costly in the longer run its happened twice already which is not good. He talked about the squad settling in terms of availability and we can see players are starting to look sharper having been well off the pace till now.

Europe is rolling around again and the games are getting no easier both in terms of opponent and now the rising pressure following a bad start.

All these things come together today and really the only outcome is a win, with a bit of style, a confidence boost and us walking out unscathed.

The recent unprofessional actions of Dundee FC and some cretins they employ has simply added to the need for a win.

Rangers. Ready.

Dundee might be rank rotten and bottom but we all know full well they'll raise their game especially with Thumbheid in their side.
Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!

Fancy us a decent win today, 3-0. Morelos to hit form and bag a couple.

Do our job and it's another weekend ending at least four points clear.

Resting Davis again is a must imo.

He needs to be fresh for the Prague/Hibs double header.

Is there a reason our away games are out of sync with Sky now?
Apparently Sky are trying to highlight the whole of the league rather than just us and the beasts. Some of their away games aren’t on either.

On the face of it I’d say fair enough, but the reality is most people don’t care about the other teams and will result in far lower viewing figures

I’m looking forward to this and hoping to see more like our 2nd half performance from midweek. 1 - 3 is my prediction.

Apparently Sky are trying to highlight the whole of the league rather than just us and the beasts. Some of their away games aren’t on either.

On the face of it I’d say fair enough, but the reality is most people don’t care about the other teams and will result in far lower viewing figures

I would say fair enough if the other teams in the league actually played football, but they don't they just foul each other and try and waste time for most of the match.

Is there a reason our away games are out of sync with Sky now?
Down to Sky's contract just 48 games and scheduling of games itself

At the time of the picks we had to be today, Sky picked September games back in July

Like the rest of the teams in the SPFL, They will up their game when they come up against the Famous.
But we'll still do the business.
2-0.

I don't mind Sky trying to show other games when they make a bit of sense, Dundee v Dundee United and Hibs v Hearts were brutal games, but I could at least get the idea of watching them.

Aberdeen v St Mirren is surely just a dull, to the game and home day out even for those who attend that game rather than one with much historical relevance.

Back