Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Winning the most important thing, but still no where near the levels of last season.

Part of me actually think we were quite poor today, hard to say while we're winning.

Another lacklustre performance. Lundstram grew as the game went on and John McLaughlin had some fine saves. Bassey has raw talent but can look a bit nervy on the ball. Roofe had a poor game and apart from his assist, which was of course very important, Morelos was under par too. Because of injuries and players not making it off the bench today, there was no Kent, Davis, Borna or Ryan Jack. All first team starters. We have huffed and puffed a bit recently, but my gut is telling me that our form will improve dramatically in the coming weeks. I hope I'm right. Bottom line, an away win and another three points on the board. I'll take that.
Morelos got the assist

We only looked good from august - dec last year. After that teams stopped our full backs and it’s been a slog ever since
Whilst we weren't as consistent after the new year we had plenty of good performances - we put 4 past Aberdeen, Antwerp twice, Bheggars, some of which were when Barisic and Tavernier were injured.

Mate they missed a penalty, if they’d scored do you think we would have had enough about us today to get the win? They’ve been struggling in the league since they came up and took a few doings and nearly got a result today, but hey ho eh.
It’s and buts mate, isn’t it.
When all is said and done, and the league table is updated, there isn’t a column that says “ah, bit Rangers were crap” or “ah, bit Dundee missed a penalty”.
It’s three points, maybe a lucky three points but still three points.
It has as much bearing on the next game as the Motherwell or Livingston game had on today.

We're not going to get away with that level of performance much longer, Sparta will do us on Thursday if we don't buck up.
My money is on us “bucking up”.
Just like we did against the scum and, for large parts of the games, against Malmö and Lyon at Ibrox.

I considered 3 for MoM, McLaughlin, for obvious reasons, Balogun for a good safe and committed performance at the heart of the defence, but the previously much maligned John Lundstram gets my vote for another accomplished game.

At the other end of the scale struggling to find positives regarding the performances of I wank dugs or Goldson who unfortunately seems to have regressed.

My money is on us “bucking up”.
Just like we did against the scum and, for large parts of the games, against Malmö and Lyon at Ibrox.

I actually think a European away game is exactly what we need right now.

Having a bit less pressure on us, being able to sit back a bit more and try and hit on the counter could be just what we need right now.

That performance again doesn't bode well for midweek.
Decent teams will punish us for so many mistakes. Last season we would have been pushing high press for a fifth goal rather than trying to run down the clock in the corners. I'm not sure I know what the answer is other than to drop a few who are badly off form and play higher up the park.

I do think the reaction is well OTT. Going forward we were dangerous in spells, scored a good goal and had a fair few chances to kill the game. Lundstram was very good in the middle of the park.

In saying that, the defence as a unit as a shambles and individually there are some very concerning performances. Nothing came down their left first half but second half Tav was getting roasted time and time again. %^*& knows what Goldson is doing for the penalty and even without that, he was awful today. As funny as it was to see him keep missing and eventually be taken off 'injured', the racist paedophile could have had a couple of goals today.

I'm of the opinion that grinding out the 3 points is all that really matters when we go away in the league but if we continue to be wasteful in front of goal and a riot at the back, we're going to need an awful lot of luck.

Three points in the bag, most acceptable.

90 minutes of dross, totally unacceptable.

Get your act together Rangers, you don’t even look fit after 60 minutes.

Delighted with the win naturally but I hope to god we find our form soon.

We defend like that against a decent side especially in Europe and we will get skelped.

Postives are Lundstram and McLaughlin and it was well worked goal but we have to play better than that and our defending has to improve starting Thursday. If it doesn`t we will be coming home with zilch points. I live in hope but the signs are not encouraging.

We're not going to get away with that level of performance much longer, Sparta will do us on Thursday if we don't buck up.
Never mind Europe, someone else in the league will do us if we dont get out fingers out our holes rapid. We are still winning and in our form to be top of the league its a bit mental but seriously we have got to up our game big time.

Another lacklustre performance. Lundstram grew as the game went on and John McLaughlin had some fine saves. Bassey has raw talent but can look a bit nervy on the ball. Roofe had a poor game and apart from his assist, which was of course very important, Morelos was under par too. Because of injuries and players not making it off the bench today, there was no Kent, Davis, Borna or Ryan Jack. All first team starters. We have huffed and puffed a bit recently, but my gut is telling me that our form will improve dramatically in the coming weeks. I hope I'm right. Bottom line, an away win and another three points on the board. I'll take that.

Both Roofe and Morelos have been off it so far this season. Maybe get away with it if it was just one of them - but not both.

Same old, same old. Another truly lethargic performance today, where we were fortunate to secure the result.

I dont know what the probelrm is but er are nowhere the side we were last year

Lundstram is settling into the team well after a slow start, playing in the role that Davis plays it’s refreshing to know we have another player who can link the defence and midfield so well.

Back